lag then die?!

zaziiapwnsu

im bloody tired of this stupid lagging on all servers.

2nd bloody time i lagg then regain connection in lumby while training at black demonds and what i just gotta deal with losing 300k everytime?!

this is pathetic, jagex learn to make a decent server.

bloody = the "F" word btw.

Combat level: 58

zaziia.png

zaziia.png

zaziia.png

zaziia.png

Whell, some say it' s because of all the Godwars fights and the clanchat. Oh whell, I don' t really play that much now, gotta study ya know.

And get drunk from time to time 8-)

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

If you're having trouble with lag, try using the recommended world. It will put you in a world that will lag the least for you (depending on your location). I lag on certain worlds, but almost never on the recommended world (except on update days). If you still have lag, it's your computer, not the server.

I kinda doubt the connection problem. I have the best internet in our country, a nice computer and so on, and I never got any lag before clan chat.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

It could also be the area as well as the connection. Sure, me having ADSL from the best ISP in Malta makes it impossible to have lag in UK worlds, still... :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

It could also be the area as well as the connection. Sure, me having ADSL from the best ISP in Malta makes it impossible to have lag in UK worlds, still... :-k

Actually, I lag more on the UK servers. For some reason, the best connection is in Canada :-k maybe JAGeX is having slight computer problems? A virus?...nah, they probably have the best antivirus possible.

realy?

Yes, really. Sympatico uses phone lines, which is naturally a lot crappier than cables. Cables are quicker, and more stable. Futhermore, Sympatico is known to be complete thieves, this is just not me, a lot of people got scammed, listen to Paul Arcand's radio show? I was supposed to pay 25$ a month, and they always charged me 35$. I called them for months to try and change it, but the problem persisted. They're just scammers, hoping that people don't notice they charged more than they are supposed to, blaming it on "errors". Furthermore, their internet is junk, their kb/secs is junk, you can't download anything quickly even with high speed. Videotron is twice better for the price, more stable, faster downlods, and you get very nice rebates if you have telephone + internet + cable television, I save like 60$ per month now thanks to their trio rebate.

2480+ total

realy?

Yes, really. Sympatico uses phone lines, which is naturally a lot crappier than cables. Cables are quicker, and more stable. Futhermore, Sympatico is known to be complete thieves, this is just not me, a lot of people got scammed, listen to Paul Arcand's radio show? I was supposed to pay 25$ a month, and they always charged me 35$. I called them for months to try and change it, but the problem persisted. They're just scammers, hoping that people don't notice they charged more than they are supposed to, blaming it on "errors". Furthermore, their internet is junk, their kb/secs is junk, you can't download anything quickly even with high speed. Videotron is twice better for the price, more stable, faster downlods, and you get very nice rebates if you have telephone + internet + cable television, I save like 60$ per month now thanks to their trio rebate.

Woah, whats your take on Rogers?

Rant or ISP comparisons?
good question... :-k

sometimes (im in australia btw) the australian servers are slower for me then some of the forein servers. world 99 (woot) works much better for me then 111.

Popoto.~<3

Lags are 98% your fault.

Clear your computer of "junk" get a better internet connection (possibly).

Use low detail

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012