First 2 months on new account.

So it's been 2 months 2 days since I started my new main. First started off as a skiller but then I quit my main and started training combat. So heres the stats and stuff.

yayabartsfartfd4.jpg

Rate/hate 0-/10.

The items that have black dots on them are for sale.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=700164

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

My question - how exactly do you get full Guthix with stats like that :-k

anyways, a 6/10 from me. My new account is nearly better than that, and I've only had it for about 3 weeks (give or take)

P.S - I have a life.

Oh well 2 of my friends quit playing and they wanted me to quit aswell. At soccer practice they asked me if I wanted the rest of their items. I said yes and they gave me about of 700k of items. And why would you be asking me how I got those stats if you said you got almost the same in 3 weeks?

My question - how exactly do you get full Guthix with stats like that :-k

anyways, a 6/10 from me. My new account is nearly better than that, and I've only had it for about 3 weeks (give or take)

P.S - I have a life.

you can be lvl 3 and get guthix. you dont really need stats to gain money. its called merchanting. this guy is pretty good at it.

i like the 74 cooking and 62 firemaking dude.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

10/10, I got those stats in what....2 years :XD:

And Guthix DTW \'

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

And Guthix DTW \'

Hehe lol, it took me 3 years to get 1100 total on my old main. And W00T another 10/10! Oh yeah, whats DTW mean?

Whell, the D and F on my keyboard are right next to eachother and I' m currently reading a book so I though I wrote FTW...

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

how many hours a day did you play? :shock:
Lol umm.. Well i'll tell you this, I was no ly[bleep]e playing in the summer. But now since school started the weekdays i've only played an hour a day. But on weekends I try to complete my goals as fast as i can before december. I get member ship in december. You can say that I have no life but I really do. I play on a soccer team and i watch hockey, football, soccer. Well now to really answer your question. From July 26 - September 5 I played 3 hours or so a day. But I took about a weeks break during that time period. September 6 - September 30 I've played 1 - 2 hours on weekdays and on the weekend again 3 + hours.

And Guthix DTW \'

Hehe lol, it took me 3 years to get 1100 total on my old main. And W00T another 10/10! Oh yeah, whats DTW mean?

Whell, the D and F on my keyboard are right next to eachother and I' m currently reading a book so I though I wrote FTW...

:lol: :o