Will I even be able to sell these?

Gulgrutha

In my quest to obtain full mystic, I decided to take a break and do some maging in Castlewars. One of the other players noticed I had on mystic boots and mystic bottoms, but nothing else. She asked, and I told her the sad truth: I had no money to pay for full mystic.

So, she gives me an adamant plate (t) and red dragonhide vambraces. My question is, will I be able to sell these, and get enough cash to pay for the rest of these? Or did I get something I will never be able to sell?

That's not the question. The question is, will I even get it to sell?

Hi Gulgrutha! :D

To answer your question, sadly, no.

Adamant Platebody (t) is never in demand. Red Dragonhide Vambraces may find a buyer, but that gives a mere 3-4k.

I'm sorry, but try and make more money to get that Mystic you're aiming for.

It'll feel good when you achieve your goal!

kingtut3.png

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but in a word, "No".

A set of full red dhide could sell for as much as 50k, but nobody buys just the vambraces.

The addy (t) plate is going to be tough to move. I suppose if you spend enough time at the right spot on world 1, you might find someone trying to put a full set together.

Rather than try to sell these items, I think you should alch them and then spend your time picking flax and then spinning it into bowstrings. You can sell 1k bs for very close to 200k which you could use to buy your mystic.

Good luck.

viral_wulf.png

This probably isn't what you want to hear, but in a word, "No".

A set of full red dhide could sell for as much as 50k, but nobody buys just the vambraces.

The addy (t) plate is going to be tough to move. I suppose if you spend enough time at the right spot on world 1, you might find someone trying to put a full set together.

Rather than try to sell these items, I think you should alch them and then spend your time picking flax and then spinning it into bowstrings. You can sell 1k bs for very close to 200k which you could use to buy your mystic.

Good luck.

When ranger die with typical dragonhide armor they loose vambraces and i think chaps too, then i dont beleawe then nobody need just vambs, try to sell it near seers bank, but really red vambs not give to you a lot of money, i dont remember price but is price like 5 or maybye 15k, you can do in same time money by hunting chichompas or etc... ways

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

When ranger die with typical dragonhide armor they loose vambraces and i think chaps too, then i dont beleawe then nobody need just vambs, try to sell it near seers bank, but really red vambs not give to you a lot of money, i dont remember price but is price like 5 or maybye 15k, you can do in same time money by hunting chichompas or etc... ways

If you spend enough time trying, you can sell anything. I'm sure there is someone in the realm of Runescape who would just love some red vambraces or maybe some addy plate (t), but I truly think that the poster will spend more time than it's worth trying to find those few people.

To the original poster - I feel bad for you. If you'd like, add me, and I will give you some stuff to help in your quest for blue mystic.

viral_wulf.png

it's a waste to alch the addy plate. However, I would try selling it for 30k. That way, someone will jump on it, and you'll get 20k more than you would have otherwise.

Also, mage is a waste of cash, especially at CW.

It's a hell lot of fun though! :D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif