Databases: Quest guides

Druidic Ritual

2: The meat:

Sanfew will tell you that he needs four different meats for the potion. If you have the four meats, go a little south of Taverly to the Members Dungeon.

Click here to see the

Member's Dungeon Map

Enter the dungeon by going down the ladder (the dungeon entrance can be seen in the middle of the dungeon map.) Walk north. You need to enter the first room to the east. When you go to enter, a Suit of armour (level 19) will come to life and attack you, if you have a low combat level. Fend it off and get into the room containing the Cauldron of Thunder. Use the four meats on it. They will now all have a blue-ish color.

Although there is nothing wrong witht his it would be better to say this instead for the second parragraph.

Enter the dungeon by going down the ladder (the dungeon entrance can be seen in the middle of the dungeon map.) Walk north. You need to enter the first room to the east. When you go try to enter, a Suit of armour (level 19) will come to life and attack you. You do not need to kill it to get in. Click the doors once and the first Suit of armour will attack you. Click the doors a second time and they both will attack you. When you click the third time you will open the gates and you will go into the room containing the Cauldron of Thunder (the gates will close behind you so nothing can follow you in). Use the four meats on it. They will now all have a blue-ish color

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

Hello, I just joined the forum and wanted to help with the quests. I've read almost every quest guide (only 17 left) and am a big fan of how this site does them, but I often have issues with how the items are done in the guides. Sometimes I am notified to late that I need an item. I would like to touch up on some of the guides and help out with images and overall flow.

I thought the best place to start would be the first quest:

Animal Magnetism.

All I've changed is the ordering of some of the text. I changed/combined the items required for each section to fit better with teleport trips. I also moved part of Step 4 up to step 3 so the guide tells the quester to get the items they need before they pass the bank. And I added the Old Crone to the list on NPCs. Plus I've made an image because I thought it was hard to get to the Old Crone's house when I first did the quest.

I know it's already tedious work going through the forum and making changes on the website, so if you do decide to take a look at how I've touched this first quest up then you can just take the coded file that I've linked to below. I've just copied the code between the Page Content tags and edited the text in there.

You can find the text file at:

http://students.washington.edu/alipica/animag_code.rtf

Qanimag_map1.png

If you have any questions for me please ask!

If I have a completely wrong approach for doing this, please let me know.

Thanks!

-alipica

Hope it helps!

In 'Cold War' - When you kill the Icelord (51) [Range max hit was 1 after something like 70 hit...melee max hit seemed to be a 5. They're two totally different monsters] You get (by 2 people it was 40, by another it was 100. I got 40.) attack exp when you kill it. And that can really mess up a skiller #-o

In other words:

In 'Cold War' - When you kill the Icelord, you get 40 attack exp when you kill it. And that got me 2 attack -.-

This is reguardless fightstyle.

I'd just ask you add that for future skillers :)

During the Biohazard ( http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=15 ) quest:

If you leave the area with the Dancing Donkey Inn after getting back the samples from the three men, if you try to reenter, the guard will take away most of the samples, and you will have to go all the way back to Elena to get them back. Then, you have to go back to Rimmington and give them back to the three men... I found this out the hard way. <.<

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

• 4 weeks later...

On the mourning ends part 2 quest, I took no food during the light temple part and just took my guthans along. I found the quest much easier and didn't need to bank for food once. On top of that my HP never fell to a dangerous level. My melee stats are 98 90 91. Someone with lower stats may not be able to do this I dunno but you may want to add it to the "tips and notes" section at the end.

Also the small guide for using the "Fractionalizing Distiller" in Rimmington I didn't find very helpful (the one within the ME2 guide). The way I did it was to have both the wheels turned once clockwise and then add coal one by one. When it gets too cold that no more tar is being distilled, add another coal, wait till it stops distilling, add another coal etc. I found this method much easier and if you would like it explained further (you may not understand what I'm saying), PM me either here or ingame

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.