halberds

lwilson100

The halberds we can use are actually called the Voulge, the ones that the edge guards wield are actually called Halberds...

I must say, even though its looks nice, Edgeville was a ghost town reclaimed from the wilderness... The update made it look everything it shouldnt be... The bank alone is way too fancy for my liking, if anything it should look more like Burgh de Rott...

The guards also couldve done with being a tad less 'uniform-y'

Most intelligent post I've seen in ages. Couldn't agree more.

Hours Available (EST|GMT-5) Mon-Fri: 7-11pm | Sat-Sun: Throughout the day

st+tyrael.png

The halberds we can use are actually called the Voulge, the ones that the edge guards wield are actually called Halberds...

I must say, even though its looks nice, Edgeville was a ghost town reclaimed from the wilderness... The update made it look everything it shouldnt be... The bank alone is way too fancy for my liking, if anything it should look more like Burgh de Rott...

The guards also couldve done with being a tad less 'uniform-y'

Most intelligent post I've seen in ages. Couldn't agree more.

i agree with his opinion, the knowledge about hallys i cant say 1 thing or the other i dont know and wont look that up, ill trust hes accurate.

his opinion of it being a wilderness bank kind of and having a bright cheery look is okay, but for example the bankers remind me of the bankers @ every other updated bank. why dont they give us bankers that are skulled? thatd be unique. maybe shade the land the closer you get to the ditch? like its green around the yew tree, slowly becomes brown where the gen store is then the squares before the ditch have dead wilted grass.