WTF no more B-Staveing!!!!

meme79

Can someone translate what he just said?

I really don't understand it.

who did you not understand?

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

sarcasm aside, the whole update is probably their worst to date.

I am going to have to disagree, I like the fact that I don't have to go around from world to world to buy runes. 17 each for elemental runes is nothing compared to the 25-35 each that the gold farmers sell for in world 1 and 2. Now bronze arrows are only 7 each, that is almost half what most people used to sell for.

On topic : I have no idea what your ranting about, it seems to be a jumbled combination of words and letters. Try learning to spell properly, so people will take you seriously...

done with runescape

sarcasm aside, the whole update is probably their worst to date.

I am going to have to disagree, I like the fact that I don't have to go around from world to world to buy runes. 17 each for elemental runes is nothing compared to the 25-35 each that the gold farmers sell for in world 1 and 2. Now bronze arrows are only 7 each, that is almost half what most people used to sell for.

On topic : I have no idea what your ranting about, it seems to be a jumbled combination of words and letters. Try learning to spell properly, so people will take you seriously...

Did you know that chaos runes are now CHEAPER than they were? The street price was 150, the shop price 140...

Oh and I sold my runes for 13 ea, now for 10 ea. Somehow I didn' t really get that many buyers.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Isn't it nice how superfluous threads about a common complaint always seem to end up in a flame war about spelling and grammar. :roll:

\

its because the ignorant fools have no points about the topic, but still want to flame.

Thank the macroers for ruining another thing.

35b9enp.jpg

You can still make battlestaves, there is a stock of 20 on Lunar Isle and monsters drop them too. You make it sound like Jagex took them out of the game altogether, it wasn't that good training anyway...

The grammer is shocking.

The irony is killing me. -.-

To the puffy law student- You need the capitalize 'English'; it's a proper noun. :XD:

Please people don't criticize another person's grammar if your grammar isn't flawless. This includes spelling too.

Do I, I Have only been speaking fluent english for 7 years.

Tell me how do I spell colour. Color or colour?

Depends on which country you currently reside in.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

More on the rant.

Less on the grammar.

+1.

[Ontopic]: Why is it that people always complain about the good updates? This got rid of thousands of autobuyers, and you complain because... 1: You didn't get infinite seaweed, which would have been almost as stupid exp-wise as infinite uncut gems, and 2: Because the methods of collecting battlestaves are slightly different... Where's the logic in that argument? Battlestaves were never the best training method, and you still get infinite seaweed at Piscatoris, you just have to click more for it...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg