WTF no more B-Staveing!!!!

meme79

ok, why the hell do u have to get rid of seeweed and onyl have b staffs 4 salein one place?????

i mena cmon! it takes forever 2 find a word that has b staffs not sold out, also takes 4ever 2 get seeweed now!!!

CHANGE IT BACK!!!

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

[Off-Topic]: Hybrid2hell, the irony in your post is fantastic. Mind if I siggy it at a later date?

On-topic:

First of all, they didn't get rid of seaweed. They just changed the places where you could get it. In truth they really didn't change those at all; you could always get seaweed on Entrana and at Piscatoris, and with big net fishing. They just removed the charter shop trade feature, which would've given players a way to get tons of molten glass extremely quick and cheap.

Sorry if you're upset about that, but who cares? If you're afraid to bear through a few minutes of gathering seaweed, maybe that's not for you.

The battlestaves were moved to Baba Yaga's house, and I hear their stock has been bumped to 20 (didn't have time to check). Sure, battlestaff crafting was always hard, and this doesn't really change any of that.

That is, if you asked me.

I feel that this was a decent move, to say the least; battlestaff crafting was never meant to be easy, nor was glass crafting meant to be the only method of leveling. My advice to you is to exercise either Entrana or Piscatoris for glass, or not make anymore.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I feel that this was a decent move, to say the least; battlestaff crafting was never meant to be easy.

Agreed... and from reading the official site it seems that battlestaves have been added to a few droplists... Ankou for one.

siganizq4.gif

Ok, I'm thinking he's ranting because they removed seaweed from selling to b staffs being sold in only 1 place.

Well I agree with Makato, it was extremely easy to get molten glass from that place.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Yes I agree but since it only hurt 1/10000 of runescapers Jagex doesn't care -.-

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Paul said he was going to change the base stock at Baba Yaga's to 20 per world, and they are going to drastically reduce the cost in the mage training arena.

Yes it was a great sham to lose them though I think I have about 650 orbs waiting for staves.... wont happen now :(

sig2webzx7.jpg

The grammer is shocking.

Two stupid people on one thread.

Only this one cant read or spell :wall:

Following my recent move to England I have been fortunate enough to get a place at law school with my great understanding of the english language (Law school was not the reason for my move), But with my first half of my life living in France and not speaking a word of english may cause me to occaisionally make a slight mistake. Also I left my reading glasses in New Zealand :wall: .

Afro

The grammer is shocking.

The irony is killing me. -.-

To the puffy law student- You need the capitalize 'English'; it's a proper noun. :XD:

Please people don't criticize another person's grammar if your grammar isn't flawless. This includes spelling too.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

ZOMG!

Oh whell, I guess leather is the way from now on for all you crafters...

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Take forever to find a world where there are battlestaves in stock? no? when i crafted battled staves, i'd go to varrock, yup, varrock on member worlds and they always had a nice stock waiting for me :thumbsup: so i don't think anything is going to change

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

The grammer is shocking.

The irony is killing me. -.-

To the puffy law student- You need the capitalize 'English'; it's a proper noun. :XD:

Please people don't criticize another person's grammar if your grammar isn't flawless. This includes spelling too.

Do I, I Have only been speaking fluent english for 7 years.

Tell me how do I spell colour. Color or colour?

Afro

Isn't it nice how superfluous threads about a common complaint always seem to end up in a flame war about spelling and grammar. :roll:

...Which are started by people who can't spell themselves.

The op's spelling and grammar are obviously reprehensible, but what I find amazing is how many people begin to attack someone who reprimands the op for this and in the process makes an honest mistake. Not something like "omfg man ur grammer n' spelln are horribl", just one incorrect letter.

ok, why the hell do u have to get rid of seeweed and onyl have b staffs 4 salein one place?????

i mena cmon! it takes forever 2 find a word that has b staffs not sold out, also takes 4ever 2 get seeweed now!!!

CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Umm i belive the offical language on Tip.It is english.

hotchickqp0.png

nadrunecraftingarmywz0.png

Take forever to find a world where there are battlestaves in stock? no? when i crafted battled staves, i'd go to varrock, yup, varrock on member worlds and they always had a nice stock waiting for me :thumbsup: so i don't think anything is going to change

*sigh* "if" there was any in stock...and the max default stock was 5....what in the world are you talking about? when you are crafting around 500 it is a giant pain in the wagon when "if" they aren't sold out...they have 5....5..buy 5, hop....buy 5 ...hop...buy 1 *sigh*...hop...buy...darnit, zero...hop...

now you have to do a quest *shudders* to access, or go play that dumb mage training area....nty. I am not complaining, I was annoyed for about a hot minute, than just moved on. I recommend you do the same....so many ways to train crafting, and gather money from alching on other things, that it isn't worth worrying about. It never was a time conducive way as it was anyway...but it was kinda cool.

of course, as you can tell on my stat siggie, I have never devoted much time to crafting so my opinion may not be a big factor

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.