A Little Guide to Hill Giants

guthix121

This guide will focus on the Hill Gaints in Edgeville Dungeon. It will show you the best safespots when maging/ranging them.

Use Constructive Critisism when posting!

Safespots

Below are pictures and breif explanations of where the best safespots are.

In the minimaps, the green square is the safespot, while the yellow squares are where the hill giants respond. The arrows in the picture below point to the respawn points.

Safespot 1:

safespot-1-mini.jpg

safespot-1.jpeg

This is the first safe spot. It is not usually crowded, and it gives access to 2 hill giants.

Rating: 3.5/5

Safespot 2:

safespot-2-mini.jpg

safespot-2.jpg

This safespot is a little more crowded than safespot 1, and it requires you to run a little when collecting loot.

Rating: 3/5

Safespot 3:

safespot-3-mini.jpg

safespot-3.jpeg

This safespot/area is the most popular area in Edgevilly Dungeon. There are usually anywhere from 3-5 people, but there are 3 Hill Giant respawn areas. Depending on what time you go on-this spot is either really good or really bad.

Rating: 2/5-5/5

Safespot 4:

safespot-mini-4.jpeg

safespot-4.jpg

This safespot almost always has 1 person in it. But if you manage to get a few kills, they will become discouraged and hop to another world. The good thing about this place is that if someone sees you training there, they will most likely leave you alone. Only 1 Hill Giant spawns here, so you can quietly train.

Rating: 3/5

Safespot 5:

safespot-5-mini.jpg

safespot-5.jpeg

This is personally my favorite place to train, it never has more than 3 people, and there are 2 respawns. Plus, the ground is more pixelated, so that once you know exactly where the Hill Gaints respawn, you can be the first to click!

Rating 4.5/5

I might later add the best places for meleers to train, but for now, this guide is finished. If you know of another spot that I missed, please post a picture of the area so that I may add it on. Rate/Hate-But NO Flaming!

first view and post =D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

it depends, sometimes there are a lot of people-and sometimes there are barely any people at all. Especially around 6:00 ET or 10:00 ET, there are almost no people. But it mainly depends on time and world. But on a whole-Hill Giants are a bit crowded. Thats why I made this guide. Soon, I will be adding where exacly to stand so that you get the first hit!

6/10. Lack of any real equipment information, drops, what combat lvl you should be, range or mage lvl you should be, any food that you need, where it is(some newbies may not know, although this is the minority).

It lacks some information that could really help this guide.

It just starts with, here is the edgeville dungeon, here are hill giants. In this guide, I'll show you safe spots... Is that it? I know it's a guide about safespots in the dungeons, but it really could use a little touching up on.

I'm planning on building this guide slowly. Not like my Amazing Guide to F2P Merchanting-which I wrote all at once. Its better if you do a little at a time.

i think its HORRBLE for xp, and cash, wwwaaayyyy overcrowded

best trainning for f2p is edgy guards, cant hit higher than 21 in f2p, so good all the way, no food used...

nice giude thoguh, 7/10 even though its horrble place to train...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle