-Lock please, FLAME ground- Samurai's - 7/10/07

Good luck again , and hope your doing good irl, ignore all the jealous n00bs,

they're just sad thy don't have anywhere near as much skill as you do.

I'm not jealous , but i wish i had 99 mining =D

clickforblog.jpg

My lvl 90 and lvl 48, c1oud and waf1le, hacked, lost about 28 mil overall .

zzzuperthingy-1.jpg

paulkill.jpg

A Man Died - 100% F2P -Skiller/Pure Ranger

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you do realise since he posted this he has gone up 47k mining exp....

I have been going on RuneScape, it is now secret my chat remains On for the most part if i do log in and I talk to friends. I have caught a dreadful cold the weather has taken a turn for the worse.

I never could cpmpletly quit i knew that from the beggining my account is some what inactive i log in every third to second day and barely play for an hour a day. I quited for the reason I was playing to long and everything was pushed aside for the game now i play sensible amount and do the complete opposite.

May I ask that this be locked, this thread is more or less a flamming ground. I created this thread as an explanitry of why i had quited and to tell people that I have.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

I have been going on RuneScape, it is now secret my chat remains On for the most part if i do log in and I talk to friends. I have caught a dreadful cold the weather has taken a turn for the worse.

I never could cpmpletly quit i knew that from the beggining my account is some what inactive i log in every third to second day and barely play for an hour a day. I quited for the reason I was playing to long and everything was pushed aside for the game now i play sensible amount and do the complete opposite.

May I ask that this be locked, this thread is more or less a flamming ground. I created this thread as an explanitry of why i had quited and to tell people that I have.

1. Completely

2. Beginning

3. quit

4. flaming

5. explanatory

6. quit

FAIL

outkast+r0se.png

me > samurai lux ;-) :ohnoes:

\:D/

10/10, and yes I would agree with that statement he is way to pompous.

1. Completely

2. Beginning

3. quit

4. flaming

5. explanatory

6. quit

FAIL

1. 3 inches

2. [developmentally delayed]

3. Jealous

4. Go die

captain_planet.jpg

Skiller fo' Life

Pokemon>Samurai Lux>Digimon

1. Completely

2. Beginning

3. quit

4. flaming

5. explanatory

6. quit

FAIL

That is about right get started on my grammer, pathetic do you think i am going to use my day writting you a proof read message. I would rarther be correcting my home work, it really shows what type of person you are get off your arse and do something with your self.

Could a mod please lock this thread.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

1. Completely

2. Beginning

3. quit

4. flaming

5. explanatory

6. quit

FAIL

That is about right get started on my grammer, pathetic do you think i am going to use my day writting you a proof read message. I would rarther be correcting my home work, it really shows what type of person you are get off your arse and do something with your self.

Could a mod please lock this thread.

\' :lol: \'

nuke the whales.

outkast+r0se.png

me > samurai lux ;-) :ohnoes:

\:D/

10/10, and yes I would agree with that statement he is way to pompous.