-Lock please, FLAME ground- Samurai's - 7/10/07

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey best of luck, sorry I didn't get to know you better, but it looked like you certainly knew me. Thanks for the gift, I will be sure to cherish it. Also you get to be the only one who has given me the name Mr. Camel. :P

Hope to see you back some time.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Sorry if i did not quote your message its early morning i just rembered i have 2 weeks of home work i sure did 99 mining why not 2 weeks of home work on the morning its due any how my eye is twitching and i really have to do this...

bufbuh =(=(=(=( [to many gord darn smileys ~ edit from the master kinder garden child.] =(=(=(=((=(=((=(=(=(=(=(=(==(

You should be very proud of your achievements

It is good to hear you are not quiting forever so i hope to see you back sometime in the future

Have fun with what you are doing in life

-officercarl2

sure as hell will...

Hey best of luck, sorry I didn't get to know you better, but it looked like you certainly knew me. Thanks for the gift, I will be sure to cherish it. Also you get to be the only one who has given me the name Mr. Camel.

Hope to see you back some time.

You are mr. camel!!1 i actully used a butterly jar on you when i locked you in barbarian village what a shame that you didnt fit <3:

:(

You said its only a break, and we all need breaks!

Hopefully you will return and get 99 farm...

Cya :wink:

When it comes to RuneScape i keep my word so one day i will do 99 Farming i just really do not feel like playing at the best part of the time just playing for a few minutes can give me headaches i hardly got headaches before i started playing ...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

DONT QUIT..!!!!! NOOOOO!!!

=(=(=(=(=(

Looking at your signature and your stats i must say good job your self, sorry i was a real pain sometimes.

Never really had you as friend but I just quit rs to (See my topic) :shock: I always looked at your mining pictures and blogs

Never thought you'd make 99 mining, and you did it, sad to see you go though.. :(

I know not many people thought i could, infact i think i was the only person thinking i could do it but sure enough i did.

Although i only met you a week ago you seemed like a nice person. I respect your decision more than i respect your 99 mining. I only hope that i can cut down the rs i play.

You are one of the few people who do not turn there chat off when i log in and i really enjoyed runecrafting with you <3: .

gl in rl 10/10 for both bank and stats

to bad u dident get 70 range to wear the blk d hide i gave u

i was trying...i was trying so very hard to get 70 range but i was slowing down i was runecrafting trying to get my bank ready for quiting i was trying to finish a few quests that i had meant to do before id quit and 70 range got lost but do not worry ill be sure to dust it off when i do.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

yeah i know devoted i really do follow it :P,

Id like to say one other reason i am going to quit - A good friend of mine at school put a keylogger on the computer i was using and took my account. Simply pixels make people do weird things i really do not care i do wish he had just kept it but he realised what he had done and gave it back. I was runecrafting this month and i found a dead runecrafter rune plate body and a glory i knew this person was far worse off then me and i did not need these items they were just trying to make some money regardless of this i swiped them up ... When i come back regardless of status of pixels id do the right thing and help them out.

99 Farming

That is exactly why i decided to leave aswell.

Infact, i remember you.

You were the one chillin' with me, shey, and vey.

The last day i had members.

Thanks for hanging with me, still on my friends list for sure.

Hope you have a goodlife, and if you return, goodluck 'scaping.

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

whos the level 40 samurai flux i see in world 99? perhaps YOU? =[]

The same question arose in my head when i saw that account....I also have a picture on my blog if anyones curious.

I believe it's another perosn. Don't remember the guy's TIF name though. #-o

OnT: Bye Samurai :( GL IRL. <3:

Amazing Avatar by Lit0ua <3:

Thanks dragon - Yeah i wubbed your fishing cape simply couldn't leave you alone :) .

This samurai flux is defiantly not me... :uhh: But id like to meet him its funny having such similar names. I dont even think you can get one more letter into my name.

99 Farming

Glad you realized it sooner rather than later. I never liked you, too smug. At least I can respect you getting a life, though.

That sentence was hard on my eyes i think i am loosing blood, smug you say well I just tried to be nice and enjoy my self and accounting to the hours you played you were similar to what you hated really you are not different to those useless attention seekers.

99 Farming

Glad you realized it sooner rather than later. I never liked you, too smug. At least I can respect you getting a life, though.

That sentence was hard on my eyes i think i am loosing blood, smug you say well I just tried to be nice and enjoy my self and accounting to the hours you played you were similar to what you hated really you are not different to those useless attention seekers.

You posted a thread depicting your departure from Runescape, I just left.
O_M_G_Guasto.png

You posted a thread depicting your departure from Runescape, I just left.

So i do not have to chase down every member of tip.it that would had like to know i did quit instead of just disappearing, you have always flamed my topics id prefer if i could keep this one clean from you.

99 Farming

yea, guasto, stop flaming, it's not gonna help anyone. you didn't even get 99 mining even though you so hyped about it 'mwmwamwamawwaaw ownt all bah i get 99 mining u dont noob har har har!!!'

You just make things worse for yourself.

I really dont care about samurai either ( :-w ) but you dont see me spamming his topic flaming the poo poo out of him.

Gosh, jealousity is the worst thing there is >_>

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry to see your really quitting. I'm the dude you saw yesterday in f2p with the fming cape on and the girl with the fishing cape on following me. :? Peace mate.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde