RATE ME AFTER 1 WEEK OF PLAYING - OBBY MAULER!!

Hello, I made an obby mauler name Hierlead exactly 1 week ago today.

Please rate what how you think i've done in a week, all training range and str has been done at rock crabs.

I currently have these stats and I'm only 33 combat!!

2i7wrjn.png

I got 40 range yesterday, I got it in 1 day from 1-40. \'

25p0qy0.png

Here are some random pics of my level ups =)

50 str:

23vgjr7.png

55 str:

e8a1xg.png

60 str:

294th6b.png

As of today at 61 strength, I have a max hit of 22 without pot or pray:

n46pnb.png

As far as what I wear, I wear the best strength bonuses I can, you may say, climbing boots, but that gives you 3000 attack exp from completing the quest, and since I am an obby mauler, I have 1 attack :D:

ipwfop.png

You can ask me how I got the money, I trained from 1-60 attack on rock crabs with full iron, a fury, and an obby cape. I got the money from a friend who just quit, and left me with over 18M so I decided to make a pure.

ipwfop.png

Once again, please remember this is only 1 weeks of work, so please rate/hate this and I'll try to respond to your comments ASAP! After 70 range/str I am going go try my hand at staking.

Also, something is messed up with paint, so i'm sorry for the cropping skills....

~Joe!

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Thanks for the first post and I <3 hearing that btw.. I really do lol, not joking, Every time someone tells me pures ruined rs all I say is, don't be mad I own you :)

but the fact is, you dont own me. you never will own me. pures are stuck up noobs. you run when i pray, because youre defenceless. i use all parts of combat, even prayer. and DEFENCE. theyre there to be used. if you dont like fighting them, dont play.

but the fact is, you dont own me. you never will own me. pures are stuck up noobs. you run when i pray, because youre defenceless. i use all parts of combat, even prayer. and DEFENCE. theyre there to be used. if you dont like fighting them, dont play.

So you're automatically grouping him in that "arrogant pure" category? That's not very nice.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Thanks for the first post and I <3 hearing that btw.. I really do lol, not joking, Every time someone tells me pures ruined rs all I say is, don't be mad I own you :)

Btw, I don't run when you pray for three reasons.

I stake movement off.

I stake prayer off.

I don't pk =)

21ed8x.jpg

It's strange how every pure has a friend who quit and gave them a heap of cash :^o

Anywhoo nice mauler stats, pretty good for a week, keep up the good work.

It's strange how you didn't look up my main, I didn't do anything against the rules, my friend quit, and gave all my money to bloodyshark4.

I then "donated" to a friend, and then within 5 minutes he "donated" to me too!

21ed8x.jpg

People need to get it through to their heads that trading to someone else who trades it to your account is still drop trading and is against the rules.

7/10 for stats. What are you going for?

Good luck with the staking.

Bubb_Rubb.png

So you're automatically grouping him in that "arrogant pure" category? That's not very nice.

I'm categorizing him into the arrogant pure stereotype, because he said this

"Every time someone tells me pures ruined rs all I say is, don't be mad I own you"

Pures are trash. All of them.

::'

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

It's strange how every pure has a friend who quit and gave them a heap of cash :^o

Anywhoo nice mauler stats, pretty good for a week, keep up the good work.

It's strange how you didn't look up my main, I didn't do anything against the rules, my friend quit, and gave all my money to bloodyshark4.

I then "donated" to a friend, and then within 5 minutes he "donated" to me too!

multi logging in much :-k, go read rule 8 you might be surprized :shock:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.