RATE ME AFTER 1 WEEK OF PLAYING - OBBY MAULER!!

I donated to a friend, and he donated back. Not drop trading rofl..

even though you didnt drop trade, you still had your accounts intereact with eachother, technically. so you did break the rules, but im not going to harass you about that, and i hope everyone else will do the same.

its going very good for only a week, good job. how hard can you hit with that obby maul with the berserker necklace?

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

drop trading level?

pures ruined rs.

OMG NUB DROP TRADING IS NO SKILL!!!1111

that is against the rules to, you are still trading

WHAT HECK!?!?!?! TRADING NO AGAINST RULEZZZ!!!!111

Stop the flaming guys...

maybe joe wasn't explaining it in simple terms? ALthough he was...

Friend quit, traded money to pure. No drop trading. No multilogging in (where did that come from?)

There. Woooo that's so cool! Trading is obviously against the rules (as we've heard before) so this is illegal.

Quit all the "PURE R STOOPID" talk too. He's asking to be rated for a weeks worth of work, not on what you think of pures. If you're just posting to tell us that you do not like pures, that doesn't really pertain to the thread, and i don't think Joe, nor any other viewers of this thread appreciate reading comments that don't mean anything.

Aaaanyway. I remember being on and you came to blogscape and were furious because you were wrongfully banned, and said you were quitting. No one can escape!!! lol. WB...and a good job for a weeks worth of work. Keep it up.

drop trading level?

pures ruined rs.

OMG NUB DROP TRADING IS NO SKILL!!!1111

that is against the rules to, you are still trading

WHAT HECK!?!?!?! TRADING NO AGAINST RULEZZZ!!!!111

Stop the flaming guys...

maybe joe wasn't explaining it in simple terms? ALthough he was...

Friend quit, traded money to pure. No drop trading. No multilogging in (where did that come from?)

There. Woooo that's so cool! Trading is obviously against the rules (as we've heard before) so this is illegal.

Quit all the "PURE R STOOPID" talk too. He's asking to be rated for a weeks worth of work, not on what you think of pures. If you're just posting to tell us that you do not like pures, that doesn't really pertain to the thread, and i don't think Joe, nor any other viewers of this thread appreciate reading comments that don't mean anything.

Aaaanyway. I remember being on and you came to blogscape and were furious because you were wrongfully banned, and said you were quitting. No one can escape!!! lol. WB...and a good job for a weeks worth of work. Keep it up.

Uhh. I love you, but were both men, so our love can never be.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

0/10, you didn't gain your money on that account in a fair way(and you also broke a rule).

0/10?

I don't think I asked you to rate my GP and please show me where it says "If your friend in runescape quits you cant get the money for free or you will be banned." get back to me when you find that.

GF?

~Joe.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Can I give items to another player from one of my accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that I play?

No, this goes against the rule. You may not transfer items between your accounts in any way.

Yeah, gf indeed.

Stop the spamming please from what I am understanding he did not drop trade nor did his 2 accounts interact with one another. His friend simple quit and gave his pure the GP's. :-k I believe that is what he is trying to say I sure hope it is otherwise we have a bigger problem here. :-w

queenvalerie.png

Stop the spamming please from what I am understanding he did not drop trade nor did his 2 accounts interact with one another. His friend simple quit and gave his pure the GP's. :-k I believe that is what he is trying to say I sure hope it is otherwise we have a bigger problem here. :-w

If you read on the previous page he admitted to giving gp to a friend to give back to him on another account.

"It's strange how you didn't look up my main, I didn't do anything against the rules, my friend quit, and gave all my money to bloodyshark4.

I then "donated" to a friend, and then within 5 minutes he "donated" to me too!" - From pg. 1

This says he broke a rule right there. While some of you think it was directly given to his pure, this clearly says it wasn't, so it is indeed breaking a rule.

Now, I am sure many Tip.It'ers have broken rules themselves, so I am okay with this. However, denying that you did not break a rule of Jagex is not okay. I just hope you understand that.

Again, good luck with the staking

Bubb_Rubb.png