Most Useful Item On Runescape

Chippy_PK

I didn't really look through the rest of the topic to see if it was mentioned, but since I'm fairly sure it wasn't; bank space. This was said to be the most desired item in Runescape on the tip.it page. I wouldn't have thought of it, but it couldn't be more right.

First person to pm me with the thing that all this gibberish has in common gets a free 3k:

1.) Get crazy with the Cheez-wiz.

2.) Em llik ouy t'nod yhw os.

3.) Take me home with my elevator bones.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO, I'd say a weapon a few reasons...Without a weapon you couldn't slay the demon (Delrith) in demon slayer using Silverlight. Also, when you're fighting big monsters such as (off the top of my head...) #-o ;King Black Dragons,Black Dragons,etc etc (you get the point) Also...Duel arena.

sig3ax9.png

IMHO, I'd say a weapon a few reasons...Without a weapon you couldn't slay the demon (Delrith) in demon slayer using Silverlight. Also, when you're fighting big monsters such as (off the top of my head...) #-o ;King Black Dragons,Black Dragons,etc etc (you get the point) Also...Duel arena.
However that isn't a SPECIFIC item. That's a general class of items. So what SPECIFIC item would you say is the most useful item?
Psycho1701-P1.gifPsycho1701-P2.gif