Most Useful Item On Runescape

Chippy_PK

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well its not to me or others so plz stop spamming my topic

The irony... :roll:

You don't respond every 5 replies on your own topic to raise your post count.

OT: Combat related would be a whip, as it's the universal weapon of all medium to high level trainers.

In terms of skilling, the wide variety of items needed for all the different skills makes it harder to zero in on one. I'd say the pickaxe because without there wouldn't be mining, smithing, or runecrafting, and magic would be very restricted.

Seriously OP, if you don't have anything to say that adds to the conversation, don't say it. You're spamming your own topic, and it's annoying.

For me... So many options. Gold is not the most important, we could use a number of things for currency.

And I don't think the pickaxe is the most important. We'd be able to buy most of the rune items anyways.

The knife? Possibly. But without a knife there would be no fletching, and you would just buy the bows out of the store. Which, imo, is a better deal because the bows in ruenscape are completely underpriced. Crafting and fletching have made the ranger almost useless to kill in the wilderness, and this was only changed recently with the dark bow.

The harpoon. Well, actually, I think this might be an improvement. If there were no sharks, I doubt 'safe eating" would even be a term, because you could KO people using other means. Nullifying this would also make the trawler completely useful, something that has been NEEDED to be done.

The whip. No. Even though it is amazing, there are many more things to be recognized.

The alchemy rune?

Possibly. The "hold" spells would be useless, and the alchemy spell would collapse the economy into the ore n' fish market it was in RS1. Good or bad, this would severely cripple the economy we have now.

So, all of these aside...

I pick either the air rune or the mind rune.

Can you guess why?

:D

without a doubt its the law rune. without it every1 would hav to walk everywhere!

I agree so much, try walking from canfis to elf place and say it isnt :thumbsup:

Say it isn't what?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I reckon air runes without them there would be no f2p fighting spells no teleports not many people with lvl 1+ rc.....

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

I reckon air runes without them there would be no f2p fighting spells no teleports not many people with lvl 1+ rc.....

Air staves lol :lol:

I think rune scimmy for F2P

And feathers for members maybe lol

no feathers: no fletching, no fishing, therefor cooking is dead too, and ranging.

16185_s.gif

I would have to say a bronze axe. Seeing as you wouldn't be able to pass the first part of tutorial island without it!

Or maybe an old boot :wink:

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

gold piece

N0, absolutely useless! (IMO tough) :|

Fishing net : How can a new player survive without some nicely cooked shrimps?

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

without a doubt its the law rune. without it every1 would hav to walk everywhere!
Heck yes!

+2

<3: Law Runes

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)