..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the BH trick? I've been retired =D

You stand in pvp risking more than 75k and it gets your ep% up and then you kill somebody who is risking 26k+ (easiest

to do with a friend) and you get good drops and make money. :)

lol so noobish

Fail.

Ohhhh that stuff. I knew that. I thought there was a new way =D

Oh nahh :P

Bump 214vxxv.png

Copyright 3rkid

lol :D

[hide=2 Gmaul drops]090622195420.png

090622200033.png[/hide]

EDIT: forgot to add the clue reward from this task, quite bad tbh :/

[hide=Clue reward]090622213244.png[/hide]

Hey I like the same things, though Pokemon not so much anymore. And I'm not the best at soccer either but it still gets me riled.

Best of luck with your goals!

Thanks. :

:'

Had another 330k clue (forgot to take a picture) so I made around 515k from my iron drag task. :D Killed bork cause I was bored, now killing 150 bloodvelds, 172k till 92 attack and 71k till 79 slayer.

Haven't really gotten to much accomplished today... did about 5 or 6 herb runs, went to bandos with about 8 people got NO drops. :( trained slayer mostly today as I'm typing this I'm 27k from 79 :) just got 92 attack as well, halfway to 99 \

' anyways killed the 4 "boss" monsters n pollinevanch dungeon they gave me 1k slayer xp so a free 4k slayer xp for no work at all, and my task in aberrant specs atm so I can kill them down there so I thought why not bring along the stuff and take out the bosses to? :D made a video of it :P check my youtube channel if you feel like checking that out. ;) anyways heres the 92 attack pic. :)

[hide=92 attack]090624000403.png[/hide]

Haven't really gotten to much accomplished today... did about 5 or 6 herb runs, went to bandos with about 8 people got NO drops. :( trained slayer mostly today as I'm typing this I'm 27k from 79 :) just got 92 attack as well, halfway to 99 \

' anyways killed the 4 "boss" monsters n pollinevanch dungeon they gave me 1k slayer xp so a free 4k slayer xp for no work at all, and my task in aberrant specs atm so I can kill them down there so I thought why not bring along the stuff and take out the bosses to? :D made a video of it :P check my youtube channel if you feel like checking that out. ;) anyways heres the 92 attack pic. :)

Gratz on 92 Attack ::' . Keep going with your goals and if you are not having fun you are doing something wrong ::' .

AetherStorm.png

Drops: 1 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Verac's Helm, 1 Karil's Top

Gratz on 92 Attack ::' . Keep going with your goals and if you are not having fun you are doing something wrong ::' .

Yeah, thanks. :

Been slaying some more did about 3 clues today and also achieved 79 slayer :D

[hide=79 Slayer Picture.]090624160038.png[/hide]

[hide=1 of the 3 clues]090624124251.png[/hide]

::'

I'd give you some clue luck if I had any. <3:

*whispers* Pssstt....I hear some other Blogscapers have extra. Maybe you should try poking them? :o :shock: :thumbup:

Hehe, thanks, I'll try asking them :P :lol:

Been slaying some more done quite a few clues, no good rewards still -.- gotten another attack level :D closng in on 80 slayer as well about 17k till 80 as I type this so should have that VERY soon :thumbsup: after that I'll be shooting for 85 \:D/

anyways here's some pretty pictures for you all to look at! ::'

First; 93 attack.

[hide=93 Attack]090628005103.png[/hide]

Some FAIL clues :|

[hide=Fail clues]090627231138.png

090628011852.png[/hide]

Kind of fail picture, tbh.

Grats on 80 slay though! <3:<3:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Grats on 80 Slay! :thumbup:

And on the Hawt clue! ....Finally! :lol:

Thanks!

<3:<3:

Simple goodluck

lol thanks. :

GL on 99 attack, it's a hot one.

PS blog looks fantastic :D

Thanks, and thank you, i like it too. :3

Welllll, been slaying (still) of course, managed to get 92 hp :D and some more mediocre clues I did get one with some rather pleasing items not to much cash but it was better then seeing the usual rune or sharks or other junk like that. :P

[hide=92 hp]090630000843.png[/hide]

[hide=Some clues ^.^]090629082602.png

090629095858.png

090629121112.png[/hide]