member without a credit card?

kaaskip12

they are quite a few ways to become a runescape member, but is there any way to become a member without a credit card?

and please don't say paypal or something, because you need a credit card to register there

i live in the netherlands, so i can't use the phone...

any ideas??

D-jay99.gif

Proud owner of a ~Fire Cape~!

they are quite a few ways to become a runescape member, but is there any way to become a member without a credit card?

and please don't say paypal or something, because you need a credit card to register there

i live in the netherlands, so i can't use the phone...

any ideas??

You can send by mail, that's what I do. ::'

Palas1.png

if you have a cell phone/moblie phone/whatever, pay by sms.

god must be a builder. his original quote said six days, he didnt finish on time, he buggered off, didnt make a good job of it in the first place, and he still hasnt finished.

Bank Transfer is quite simple to do as well, if you have a bank account that is.

Even easier if you have Internet Banking, which is provided by (as far as I know) every major bank in Holland, although you have to apply for it.

Sending through mail works just as well, although it can take up to 2 weeks before you get upgraded to p2p, where bank transfer is usually fixed in 2-3 (work)days

Knight_Simon.gif

thanks!

i'll try pay by cash... may cost a bit to send a mail all the way to the states :P

any more tips? mail may not be very useful when you have to send it once a month :P

You'll have to mail it all the way to Ye 'Old Britain :)

And yes, Text or Pay by Cash are the only 2 ways I think

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

thanks!

i'll try pay by cash... may cost a bit to send a mail all the way to the states :P

any more tips? mail may not be very useful when you have to send it once a month :P

If you do pay by mail, jagex is based in Cambridge. so don't send it over here :XD:

EDIT: you could also check if they have an option where you mail 60$ for a year of something like that to save on postage.

soldersig.jpg

thanks!

Paybycash has various satellite stations throughout the world (at least the US). They will tell you where the closest place is, it probably won't be that far.

nh.jpg

yea thats what i did on my old account. my parents never liked me playing the game but i love it too much. I'd sign up for say 4 or 6 months at a time, drive down to the local convience store, buy a money order and send it in.

-Easy

-No credit card ( hate them anyways )

-And best yet, the parents never knew ::'

~ I farm, there for you eat

~ Got food? Thank a Farmer

farmer_dally.png

[98% of Tip-It's Community has a signature.

If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap...]

thanks!

No, you don't. The PayByCash company provides an alternate location.