well, going to france... ANy summer plans?

T-Roach

hm.. when i went to turkey i stayed in alanya.

if you go to the markets andin all the little streets take care of your stuff, dont let them drag you into something or pay money to visit some of the smaller mosques.

i went to a bigger one and a guy told me and my friends that he will show us the way to the roof... in the end he lead us to a rug dealer. and we would have to go through the shop to get there.. :roll: ya, how about... not!

otherwise it was nice, beach sun and fun :D i gained some weight though, the food in the hotel was awesome. i didnt like the food on the trips so much but that was alright. the best trip was.. probably driving through the mountains with a car and in a bigger group.

my planes: go home, stay home, do all the work i have to do and then we'll see. dont know where ill go but ill go somewhere

Guest GhostRanger

I just found out this past week that I'm going to get to spend 10 days in Panama City, Florida with my girlfriend and her family. I'm completely stoked.

(Note: 1337 post.)

Well, its winter down here. Im going snowboarding with my friends for the first week (cant WAIT), then ill probably stay at my friends place in sydney.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

driving down to Okaboijoi in Iowa for about 7 days we bring 20 family members all from differnt states lol 2 from minnesota 1 from new jersey 1 from tennesse and 1 from canada

each year all my cuzions boy n girls hook up with people down there. its so fun i wish i coudl stay there but 1k a week is expensive

what the hell have i posted.. :D

well, this year im going to northern italy,

just chilling with friends also

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?