Walka's Blog. blog is dead...

lol ive got like 2k bloods and 3k chaos so far at barrows :P

no items tho =\

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update

trip 3 today

v skirt

vskirtx.jpg

upto 1.5k bloods, 1k deaths, 4k chaos.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

gonna fish some monk fish and go back to barrows.

used 1k mage darts at metal drags, no good drops. :(

sold all my bloods aswell. im up to 1.2m cash now

GOodluck man, I like the barrows drops ::' ... Go get some more :)

will do :P thx

yeah, will do a few trips of mith dragons wen i have p pots and bolts

and got ah skirt just then :)

2nd item today. 5th ah skirt tho :-w

ahskirtx.jpg

whipslol.jpg

2 of my friedns quit, pooled their money and bought 90 whips and dropped them w/; friends

i got 4

:)

and i also got all that stuff at barrows

and the runes i sold

so yeah

good day :)

2 of your friends quit and you had a good day? o.O :shame:

lol i forgot to mention i still talk to them on msn and irc :P

7.1m cash now :P hehe

gonna sell my veracs skirt and buy guthans/black mask and do some slayer and more barrows. 2 of my fave things

7.1m cash now :P hehe

gonna sell my veracs skirt and buy guthans/black mask and do some slayer and more barrows. 2 of my fave things

And now I see where and how we met up in game earlier in varrock, and where the conversation we had was spawned from. :lol:

Grats on the guthans back and have fun slaying, like I told you earlier, I sure know I will on saturday, no life slayer day for a change.

<3: My TSG Slayer Competitions <3:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

:lol: drummi r nubbi

:lol: drummi r nubbi

Least thats the word on the street anyways.

Hax, I owned Blogscape,

Last 5 Posts are mine now, even though you messed it up with this most recent I am a nub remark.

thats ok, reclaimed blogscape now, night noober. :lol: :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

lol nuby. u shalt not own blogscapes

lol how many for urs?

Gratz on the whips and the drops!!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

last slay tasks

iron drags x 59

no good drops

fire giants x 169

2.5k fire runes

abby specs x 178

more kwuarms/ranarrs than i could carry (litterally)

4 lava staves

black mystic robe bottom

Keep up the slayer and get that defence level \'

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

got the def lvl \'

missed pic coz of combat -.-