Walka's Blog. blog is dead...

78 slay

missed pic coz i was immediately attacked wen i got it

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88 def

will upload pic later

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

ty wouter

gonna try solo bandos today, if i win thats all 3 gwd bosses i can fight successfully soloed

just got 95 hp!

95hp.jpg

also, in regards to last post. i never got around to solo bandos lol.

i did, how ever, do a solo armadyl. Kree'arra (the boss) dropped arma helm. as i went to get it i was killed by the mage and ranger. i was out of food. bye bye armadyl helm :'(

got 72 pray and 116 cb :D

116cb.jpg

cost me like 300k -.- ohwell lol

(12:00:54) <+walka92> SOME1 POST ON MY MOTHER[bleep] BLOG! no1 posts on it ne more >_>

Alright here we go..what you want me to say?

Gratz on latest levels :D

Gratz on the arma helm drop :D (even iff ya lost it :()

Gratz on beeing pissed off by 'ColoBot' lol :D

Colossus

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

(12:00:54) <+walka92> SOME1 POST ON MY MOTHER[bleep] BLOG! no1 posts on it ne more >_>

Alright here we go..what you want me to say?

Gratz on latest levels :D

Gratz on the arma helm drop :D (even iff ya lost it :()

Gratz on beeing pissed off by 'ColoBot' lol :D

Colossus

u have absolutley no tact at all do you

no duh :roll:

125k to 93 mage :D :o :D

about 85k to def 89

Congrats on 72 prayer and 116 combat :D

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

bit late arent ya

i juust got 89 def! ill upload piccy later

Yep, it was the last achievement on here and I wanted to post something :anxious:

Grats on 89 Defence!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

1 more def till i r tank. lol

\'

• 2 weeks later...

since ive last updates this blog ive made about 8m

SW00T

i now have a new FURY and VERACS set to play around with

yay!

i been dking, got an axe zerker warrior, ans went barrows got guthans plate and xbow. also good :) and lots of runes.

ill update this blog a bit more now, btw. so keep posting plz :P

u meen the arma helm? that was ages ago >_< lol

went dks again

my suicider, who shall remain nameless, was in the lootshare. first klil was a warrior ring. we were both excited. but he never came to pick it up. i asumed he was just finishing his kill first. then i saw the pile dissapear. he never picked up the ring.

we argued for a bit, and said he thought it was my drop coz i was 1the 1 who was killing rex.

he teled, leaving me down 1 warriors ring

pissed off, i continued to fight rex

after threatening to blow out the brains of a kitten, and some person named "v o r k" in blogscape chat, rex gave in and gave me a dragon axe. blackmail ftw?

neway im now up about 3m, so im happy.

piccy;

daxezzz.jpg

read the convo in clan chat. lol

its ok, the gun incident was all in the name of me getting a free dragon axe

went dks again

my suicider, who shall remain nameless, was in the lootshare. first klil was a warrior ring. we were both excited. but he never came to pick it up. i asumed he was just finishing his kill first. then i saw the pile dissapear. he never picked up the ring.

we argued for a bit, and said he thought it was my drop coz i was 1the 1 who was killing rex.

he teled, leaving me down 1 warriors ring

pissed off, i continued to fight rex

after threatening to blow out the brains of a kitten, and some person named "v o r k" in blogscape chat, rex gave in and gave me a dragon axe. blackmail ftw?

neway im now up about 3m, so im happy.

piccy;

daxezzz.jpg

read the convo in clan chat. lol

Lol. Grats on getting 3mil O:)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!