the Downside of the *pk worlds*

Pete Party

Hey i write this becouse i had some bad experience there...(ok here goes)

When you go to an PK-ing world(ie.world 69) so you can find some opponents with about the same combat lvl.

Ok you start fighting and hes low hp, you hit him he dies...then some one runs toward you and does some kind of attack on you and you die.

Then you tele edgeville and run to the spot you killed your opponent and you find all your stuff laying on floor but then you see all dasapear and you cant grab becus looters grab all your stuff :(

whell that happend 2 me alot and its no fun i can tell you pk ing is not cool there loads pj ers and other noobs

and....whats that thing again.....ow ye safing whats wrong with it??

i cant eat more then you...unless i bank alot but then you can too so nothing special with safing i hate if people stop fighting becuz you safe

it just proofs that they are weaker haha! they can call me what they want but i still own them :)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Ok so you're saying: you kill someone, but before you can even pick the loot, somebody else uses a special attack on you while you are out of food/low hp and steals both your items and your loot. Hmm, yes, that stinks. Not sure how that can be helped. I guess if you can't beat it, you must become it, aye? Become one of the looters, and do to other people what was done to you, that's the only way out I think.

7320.jpg

7753.gif

fail.

you forget before the pk worlds all the main pking worlds were exact the same...fail.

I think it's pretty annoying how you say "fail" all the time.

OT: Yes, pjing is pathetic, but there's nothing you can do it but be prepared. About safing, it can be very annoying when it's a 1 vs 1 fight in low lvl wilderniss because you don't have a chance of KOing the other person and you know they will run when out of food. So you are practically wasting your food and time when fighting them.. Of course you have the right to eat whenever you want and of course you don't want to die so it's not dumb to do it at all..

When you go to an PK-ing world(ie.world 69) so you can find some opponents with about the same combat lvl.

Ok you start fighting and hes low hp, you hit him he dies...then some one runs toward you and does some kind of attack on you and you die.

You went into the wilderness to kill people, now you're complaining because someone else killed you.

Do us all a favour and trade in your computer for a DS and a copy of Nintendogs.

siganizq4.gif