Trying new things.....

Roberthree

if anything you "are the m4tty", ignoring what i say and just trying to start a fight. hopefully you see the same fate as him soon (banned). my points:

1. roberthree did something which WAS annoying, but he DIDNT KNOW it was annoying

2. it has being pointed out WHY it is annoying - and i quote "I understand what he's saying. I still think they didn't need to be rude, but I guess you make sense there."

3. the people there had a reason to get annoyed which was pointed out calmly by gold tiger10, but read point 4...

4. the people there didnt need to overreact like that - i agree with you on that one...and onto point 5

5. the people there shouldve just said "can you please hop, we are already killing the monsters on this world" or something to that effect

i really dont care what some guy who isnt even able to get to godwars thinks on this subject so thats my last reply for real now.

Ahem, m4tty got banned for really incredible flaming. I really don't think that my "flaming" will get me banned. Also "starting fights" doesn't make me think that'll get banned either...

1. Not too sure about. That's debateable.

2. Well I'm 99% sure those people over reacted with all the jeering, etc.

3. Ties into point 2....

4. Kinda ties into point 2...

5. Yes. Some decency to a lower lvl really could have helped.

Your last comment just completely throws out everything you said. Like I said before, HOW does combat lvl tie into this at all??? The conversation has nearly nothing to do about GWD, except the location of the encounter. I mean, you really ought to stay on topic and try and make decent points about the topic in question, NOT other non related points.

Good thing I don't have to hear your "I dont care what a person who can't get into GWD thinks. " Or your other mumbling talk...

Mods, like I've said before, we're having a debate, NOT a flame war, at least not yet...

it is annoying when people come in and ruin the "flow" of killing at godwars (killing the generals for shards after the others being dead being ruined), nothing to dicuss, not debatable atleast with someone who has never done godwars (who therefore doesnt know whats annoying and whats not). ok they over reacted fair enough, now quit harrassing me?

it is annoying when people come in and ruin the "flow" of killing at godwars (killing the generals for shards after the others being dead being ruined), nothing to dicuss, not debatable atleast with someone who has never done godwars. ok they over reacted fair enough, now quit harrassing me?

Sure. Since I've never gone to GWD it's not debateable? The sadness of your arguement. It's not about whether or not I've gone to GWD, after all if this encounter took place somewhere else you would still be saying; "you've never been there", etc. Anyways your a lost cause to try and talk to, because all that matters is, me never being to the place where the encounter took place, etc...

it is annoying when people come in and ruin the "flow" of killing at godwars (killing the generals for shards after the others being dead being ruined), nothing to dicuss, not debatable atleast with someone who has never done godwars. ok they over reacted fair enough, now quit harrassing me?

Sure. Since I've never gone to GWD it's not debateable? The sadness of your arguement. It's not about whether or not I've gone to GWD, after all if this encounter took place somewhere else you would still be saying; "you've never been there", etc. Anyways your a lost cause to try and talk to, because all that matters is, me never being to the place where the encounter took place, etc...

my point is you dont know what godwars is like so how can you say whats annoying and whats not there? its like a plumber arguing with a programmer about what the best way to write a program is.

my point is you dont know what godwars is like so how can you say whats annoying and whats not there? its like a plumber arguing with a programmer about what the best way to write a program is.

Pretty sad arguement. For one, it's pretty easy just to imagine the "annoyingness". Second, I know some things about GWD, it's not like it hasn't been talked about... You go into your god area of your choice(Amrydal, Bandos, Zammy, Sara). You have to get a 40 kill count in order to move into the bosses' area, and certain reqs and/or items. You fight the boss or mini boss of your choice, with a team(99% of the time). Protection prays are always on(depending on type of boss). Hope you get the kill, and items. Very "condensed" version. Anyways, just because I've never been there, doesn't mean I know nothing about it.

Just by reading the posts from this topic, and last topic, I can get a sense of what's annoying. Basically everything you do in GWD is annoying. If you kill a regular monster, other people can't get kill count, if you fight mini boss, you distract team, if you are just in GWD for exploring, you are jeered at. If you go for the big boss, you are "invading" other people's worlds...

you have obviously never killed any big monster so how do you know if its annoying or not when you and your team are killing the big monster in question and another team comes in? theres like 70 p2p worlds theres NEVER any reason to goto a world where theres another team there.

you have obviously never killed any big monster so how do you know if its annoying or not when you and your team are killing the big monster in question and another team comes in?

Robethree said: I was glad that some others had krill busy so we were free to deal with the 2 generals that were pestering us.

Hm, so killing other bosses that were attacking him and his friends became that annoying? I mean yes it is probably annoying that other people came into relatively the same area, but it's not like they started taking krill over. He's fighting/defending against other bosses and the people fighting Krill started jeering Roberthree, I mean -.- .

Anyways, I'd like to see other people's opinions...

Warrager stop having a slugfest attacking 2k7ownage2k7. It is very immature :shame: .

Um, I didn't know that him responding to my posts, and I responding to his posts made me immature. Read previous posts before saying anything -.- . We're having a healthy debate, I see nothing wrong with that...

Here, I'll explain exactly what happened.

We get there, I world hop to kill imps. I world hop back. I can't see into the chamber very far, so I have no clue were krill is. I tell my friend "Use melee prayer" and we go in. A ranger and a mage started attacking us, we went after the mage. He died, and we started killing the ranger, he was at half hp and we were low on food. I told my buddy to "tele" and we left. Got a super strength potion. Thats all.

The irony is that posts about "rock stealers" get a bunch of posts saying "its not your rock". However this thread has gotten a "Those were their monsters."

The irony is that posts about "rock stealers" get a bunch of posts saying "its not your rock". However this thread has gotten a "Those were their monsters."

Ever heard of honor and respect for other players in the game? I hope you go to Dagganoth Kings one day, and some level 86 came down the ladder and lured some monsters around you so you died in a heartbeat.

Then you would know how it feels when other people screw up your boss-killing trips with your friends. :x

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

Y'know what, that is so true.

Ever heard of honor and respect for other players in the game? I hope you go to Dagganoth Kings one day, and some level 86 came down the ladder and lured some monsters around you so you died in a heartbeat.

Then you would know how it feels when other people screw up your boss-killing trips with your friends.

Thats different, the lurer comes with an intention to kill the DK'ers. Robert and his friends merely came to enjoy themselves.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

usually lurers below lvl 100 are people "just exploring" who end up causing someone to die by accidently luring

most of the people saying "Its noones rock" are trolls/ people who just hop on the bandwagon to look cool because 1 person said it/ people with a mining level of one... its rude and annoying to steal people spots in ANY situation, only exception really is wilderness training spots because they are designed to be survival of the fittest for who gets the training spot to themself :P

Then you would know how it feels when other people screw up your boss-killing trips with your friends. :x

Except what I did hurt no one. This is very different from luring DKs.

i stopped replying now, he is just "Having a debate" for the sake of it and doesnt realise how spammy it is and that its going nowhere and that every post of his is just a repost of previous ones...

Are you m4tty? You remind me of him. :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

We realy need to stop callin eachother m4tty before this topic gets locked u like the last one (i think i might of had somthing to do with that so my apologies :oops: )

OT: ya it can get pretty agrivating when some one messes with you and your friends boss killing, and yes he ptrobaly should have swiched worlds-but:

1)He made a mistake, and it was handled a little different than it could have been...

2)And i'm going to sound like every other person but its true-Nobody owns the GWD

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~