20k Crafting exp/hour with only 20 crafting, doing no work?!

Yohbilleh

i would say its an okay guide but bs is better you make money rather than spend it

Bowstrings is rather slow, and can become pretty tedious, This way, it's quite decent XP compared to some methods, to be honest, it's a great guide, if you don't mind spending the money, and you could gain it back if you knew how.

Yohbilleh, perhaps you should (over time) make a guide to killing shades, like attached to this guide, just add it in as you get the info, show people how to do the burning etc, so people can get the money, and Firemaking XP from that too? while also using your method.

Overall, very nice guide, it'll help alot of people.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

i would say its an okay guide but bs is better you make money rather than spend it

Bowstrings is rather slow, and can become pretty tedious, This way, it's quite decent XP compared to some methods, to be honest, it's a great guide, if you don't mind spending the money, and you could gain it back if you knew how.

Yohbilleh, perhaps you should (over time) make a guide to killing shades, like attached to this guide, just add it in as you get the info, show people how to do the burning etc, so people can get the money, and Firemaking XP from that too? while also using your method.

Overall, very nice guide, it'll help alot of people.

There is a guide like that, mines just for crafting experience

sig.gif

• 2 weeks later...

For the recommended quests, you mixed up In Aid of the Myreque and in Search of the Myreque. In Aid of the Myreque lets you access the Burgh de Rott bank and In Search of the Myreque gives you the path through the swamp, not the other way around, like you said in your guide.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Nice thread, i never really understood how it worked so thx.

I would say that 13M for crafting 99 is pretty bad considering you use to be able to do it with 4M, however with the GE messing prices up this seems like the best alternative.

Paranoid_dog.gif

Paranoid_dog.png

Nice thread, i never really understood how it worked so thx.

I would say that 13M for crafting 99 is pretty bad considering you use to be able to do it with 4M, however with the GE messing prices up this seems like the best alternative.

I dont recommend doing this to 99. Takes wayyy too long

sig.gif

• 5 months later...