When I'm selling for MONEY, don't give me more ITEMS.

Aisona

Geez.

When I'm selling something that's in the hundred 'ks, I keep on repeating my selling price -- 220k or whatever -- and more times then not I get some people who try to sell me rune boots or something of unknown prices to me for that item, and they insist that it's a certain value... Well, I don't want to do even more advertising->selling->getting even more items.

Like, trading items for items is fine as long as me or someone else says 'selling ___!'. In that case, they're not asking a price.

It's happened too much to me lately -_____-"

6c8liky.jpg

I agree, desperate players often offer a bunch of random doodads that MAY equal the amount of my item in value; but I'd be darned if I'm going to try to find buyers for all of his stuff to finally make a profit...

+1

I agree. It also makes me a bit PO'd when I'm selling something worth 1m+ and then I get a bunch of items on the trade screen. I then have to say "Sorry, cash only" I don't want to spend the time to sell all those items again, it takes too long (But then again, the Grand Exchange will fix that, I can go do whatever instead of taking forever to have to sell all of that stuff.) to sell. And then after they do that and I decline, I say: "Sorry, cash only" then they whine about it and I tell them to: "Go sell those items and come back with cash and I'll sell it to you." Then they just leave. Finally, after all of that with one person, another person does the same thing! Argh! Anyhow, I then start typing my selling statements on the screen with "selling blah blah blah 2m. Cash Only!"

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Happens to me all the time. A couple days ago someone tried to buy my full mystic for 2k bronze arrows. I declined and he kept saying I was rude.

How the hell is 2k bronze arrows 450k!?(aprox) :shock:

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif