Most Pathetic Scams?

mini193

What is the most pathetic way a person has tried to scam you? I know this is an old topic, and I have stopped playing RS since June, but I just got a reason to write this. My sister's ex-boyfriend tried to pass scam me over the phone lol. He said he knew somebody who worked for runescape and could get me unbanned. First of all, they wouldn't need pass, second, I really didn't care. I don't see the good of the try though, last chance appeal denied, no messages accepted, only reason he didn't get the pass is because it is my main pass for like 4 other things. So what is the most pathetic scam attempt you've seen. Mine I think was extremely pathetic, my sister said he called and wanted to buy my stuff for real life $$$, i told him i was banned, then he tried the scam lol. He didn't even know I had a santa, I think last time he saw what I had i was in the 80's with full guthans and a whip, thats it.

post away

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

"My mother killed herself, I need 100k for the funeral."

I rotflol'd.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

why don't you post in almost got scammed thread in general.

Anyway I have had this. Give me your full granite and i'll give you full rune. And if you don't i'll report you and you will get banned.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Happened to my friend, "If you don't give me full rune my mother will die"