Armadyl Godsword

zap8700

An Armadyl godsword is my dream item, but I see no way to get it in a hundred years. Having any godsword would be awesome and I want one so bad, it's just I really want an Armadyl one. I'm level 102 combat, my highest moneymaking skill is 70 fletching, and I get bored easily. :? Is there any way possible to get a godsword?

Killing boss monsters sounds perfect for you. It make take a while to get your cash up but once you hit a good drops from Dk\GW Bosses, the money rolls in.

If you have friends you can get a group of 4-5 and be able to stay there for a while ( make sure they are reliable).

randomkcopyq.png

To activate it, turn on the LootShare option on your Clan Chat menu. You can organise yourselves into a LootShare clan beforehand, or you can invite people to join your chat channel in any multiway area. Once organised, you can chat to your friends using the Clan Chat system and work out tactics for defeating any brutish beasties!

The Clan Chat owner can set the minimum rank for anyone wishing to LootShare in a multiway combat area.

After two minutes, LootShare will become activated and you will be included in the sharing of the monster drops. As long as you are within 16 squares of the defeated creature, you will be considered for LootShare!

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

What Lootshare does is it tries to even out the amount of drops the people fighting the monster get. Lets say player A constantly does more damage, without lootshare activated player A would get all of the drops. With lootshare activated, player B could, should and would get some of those drops.

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

mockme_14.png

Going for a Dragonfire Shield-Almost there!

From the Knowledge Base:

How to set up a LootShare Clan Chat channel:

The owner of a Clan Chat channel (see the top of the page for how to set one up) can activate LootShare on the bottom-left of his Clan Setup menu. The owner can then decide who LootShare is available to, by selecting a rank. Everyone of this rank or above can activate LootShare and receive drops in multiway combat areas.

Note: Any monster drops are allocated to the clan or player who has done the most damage to the creature. For this reason, LootShare can only be activated on certain worlds. This is so that solo adventurers do not have clans gathering the majority of rewards.

How to start LootShare:

To join an existing LootShare clan, you must be of a suitable rank, be on a LootShare world and be on the correct clan channel. Once you have satisfied these conditions, you can click on the grey bag of loot in the sidebar of your Clan Chat interface. After a short period of time (during which your loot icon will have an hourglass over it), you will be able to LootShare with your friends!

When a monster dies, you will be informed if you have received the drop, so you can go and collect it. See below for an example of how this message will be displayed.

If you are unlucky enough to receive a small, or less valuable, share of the monster's drops this time round, then you will be much more likely to receive a better share in the future. In this way, everyone sharing loot should receive an equal share, given enough time! Note that the distribution of drops is based on the market value of items (as determined by players trading) rather than the shop price.

LootShare will not allow untradeable items to drop, as these are either quest items or items that should be earned by an individual player and not a group.

Note: You must be within 16 squares of a kill to receive any rewards from it.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

unless you do god wars you dont stand any chance of getting an armadyl godsword. they are over 100mil, close to 150mil i think. unless you go there with a team you wont make that much. stop turning down peoples ideas because thats the only way your going to get one. most people on tip.it are trustable wont scam you. there might be a few but its not likely since everyone here would then ignore them and never team with them.

Assassin1357.png

that why i said get a team and read some guides. i went there a little while after it was released never reading any guides and had no trouble with a team of 5-6 at zammy boss. we often stayed there for 20 or more kills since we usually had people coming there to replace people who had left. there are pretty much always people and on the official forums who are going and just join a team using lootshare. start off at zammy, then bandos, then eventually after youve made a decent amount of cash move onto armadyl. unless you are going to RC for months you arent going to get one

Assassin1357.png