Oooo...My Own Sig!!

Adolpha

part of this sig was originally entered in twinbuster's pixel contest. but he ended the contest early so i altered the sig to my own liking. it didnt turn out as great as i pictured it in my mind, but its still not bad lol. please rate and cc!

adolpha24ey.png

RAWR! Fear my awesomeness!

:D

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

It's very nice, I like it alot. You did an awesome job. Has an old school comic book feel to it and the shading on the demon is awesome. Plus the shading on your guys is so simple yet so effective. Great job. Also I really like the RAWRR, it's sweet. The only problem I got is the placement of the word Respect, it's bugging me. Otherwise, GJKIU.

thnx J Rod n teenage for the comments. inspiration for the simple shading idea came from your bruce lee sig in fact, heheh.

any suggestions on where to place respect? its not really bothering me that much tho.

adolpha2mp.png

I'm loving it. Work on your text for your name though, the white stroke around it is ... eww.

but the background and the demon. Awsome. gives it the old sin city comic book kind of feel :D

thanks for the cc's. made some changes based on them :)

respect moved slightly to the right...dun think it needs to move any more right since the patch of light gray is already there to balance the picture

changed the shading a bit on the demon's neck. the shading was a little hard to visualize since the neck is so unusually long

nadril, although it seems many ppl here regard you as one of the sig gods, i have to disagree with you on the white border around adolpha. i think names should stand out in sigs and a bright border does exactly that. and it helps balance out the sig too. so im not gonna change it, unless you have something better in mind... :wink:

adolpha2mp.png