Three word story is back!

punk4ever

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hotdog grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three d monkey said, "I will poke my s with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was happy and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb, and games are fun!". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large balloon that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors general area while walking alight. However, once she saw this akward looking little boy who had a broken head and so she decided to go to the hospital to get a smelly blender! Being poopy, the infamous hotdog ronald ate her burger and then puked on her. Meanwhile in antarctica, the icecream man was flying in his Porsche to his ulgy momma whom everybody thought was really hot! When he arrived, 80 chinese kids were eating some really stinky crap made from snot that a dog had stolen from an old lady who looked like an old shoe. Suddenly, a massive quagmire appeared in Los Angeles, California and Texas. The quagmire was large and very stinky like frog guts and re-fried beans. While this happened, Bobby ate some good pie and drank some camelblood. Until suddenly, he was ambushed by an army of evil monkeys that threw poo on the ground, then ate it. Meanwhile, Superman flew off to rescue some fat jellyfish that Catwoman had stolen from the volcano of turd which was created by the big monkey-donkey-horse. The fat jellyfish found Antarctican-girl and they fell through the cold window of her Little person friends potato and together they saved the world from the evil green foot fungus who was very small with spots on his eyes. An orange cheese covererd with fungus is very smelly and very dirty! The orange cheese came straight from hot fiery heck. "Oh my lord!", yelped the little remote control when she poked it with a random stick of wisdom. Out of nowhere, a rabbit appeared, with ninja turtles, and spiderman alone who bit george. Then -spiderman killed himself-, a desparate depressed guy wanted to become a real boy so he could eat strawberry pie, because apple pie was colored like cake in jelly.

On another note, the president of communist Duck World was a republican who had a wife that ate 80 chinese kids, who had MSG. This is because his mum got brain cancer from drinking the evil smelly fart potion while listening to Zezima's loser life-story. This caused a N00B-fest straight from Varrock world one after Delrith came, eating genetically modified frogs with smelly butts which stank like a cabbage mixed with tomato and smelly armpits with no friends. Nobody expected to dance in this vile rat infested son of a mother and father with Jerry Lewis. But when everyone jumped on the cart of the furious horse tamer who thought that he was cool, he turned and said to the little girl. "Why must you torment me, because I hate my self and you? Thats ok I like being a transgendered she said. Then she bit me. Then i pushed her into a smelly butt of a fat ogre. My grandma said "I need help with my underpants because they're pretty and bright pink". In the meanwhile, somewhere else on the blue oysterbar, a magical muffin was eating a genatically manipulated spider, but got poisoned! So the muffin got antidote from a wizard named FatJoe, but was tricked by the evil muffin lord of Evil Pastry Lane. "I want to eat the muffin", said the Muffin. So the Muffin ate himself / herself because he was a very hungry and cannibalistic muffin. Having watched this, i just know I had to watch it all through my binoculars which smelled like bobble head dolls with a touch of lavender oil-covered antisocial butterflys with the lack of respect for the king of france and his queen which is dumb and useless and also a lawyer who no one ever known as much sillyness.she got naked, then she started taking pictures of birds in the trees with a camera that cost her twenty dollars at Subway Eat Fresh. But then she lost it and so random dude farted very loud,and blew up the rest of the poisonous lightbulbs. Being poisoned, the person ate pie and danced to the rythms of the planters peanuts and ate glue and indented these paragraph's poisioned penut pie. The whole universe was very unhappy so they ate cheese covered foot in her boots that she found...

Yet it was very unlikely that her pixel sigs were any good in a place like the august so she moved her furniture outside of her pants and went to Thormac the Sorcerer who was eating, flying, and dancing a stupid dance on stupid music with his ugly pink pet poodle named Frodo Baggins who looked like it had rabies. Unfortunately, the girl (aka the man) killed the poodle, and made frodo CRAZYY!!! Frodo smashed his head on Thormac's beloved ming-vase and kill everyone with his butterflyknife which is pointy and made of home brewed pork and is very dangerous when cold.

But then something ate Frodo up. It was some giant naked bear, that liked beans on cold toast with glue attached. Frodo was regurgitated when he found a pshyco called 'Andr̮̩̉̉ Wallnut'. He tied his laces with strings made by a cow named Bobbyjohn Jr. The cow went towards pixie (i got board by here going up)

shrinks and said "Blimey, I LOVE PEANUTS!". Funnily enough, nuts

were cooked with even more nuts and covered in delicious nut alcohol. He quickly became drunk and disordely and accidentally made a very big pile of mustard. Upon closer examination,

it appeared to have a tiny fire giant trapped with a gardenhoe bought from B&Q in a nutshell and it was on clearance today.

Then everybody died, except for the panda with a mohok on his Partially balding head. Suddenly a man impersonated the one moose that liked cherry berry pie. And gota machinegun, shot his pet and got a gold plated toilet and pooped for five days straight! Afterwards she decided to jump in a vat of acid and then a rat came she killed it and murdered the squirell's pet peanut. THE END HA! Just joking. Then a monkey from small Inpanema said, "hi my name is Aaaaaaaaaaaa. You get outta the toilet and fight like a squrat or else i will be forced to burp loudly. At that he pulled out his rabbit-smithed carrot bazookato shoot the monkey, BANG!!! Then the slimy bogie shot up into orbit around your mommas head who then ate the monkey. After committing-suicide so monkey was buried alive. A ketchup bottle from outer space suddenly plumeted into a sink full-of potatos, killer potatos a potato ate a king monkey in a volcano full of water and nitro-glycerine. A person comitted suicide and sadly he died much teribaly but whoares his uncle had visited beautiful lady he died because his heart fell of the smart giant lard tub of flaming oblivion And the panda Sued Disney for bugs-bunny, but they sued her for being a the panda discovered FatJoe who tryed to hide under a rock tryed to hide under a rock but got... attacked by bugs giant killer bugs that barked loudly farted on cats and made gas that smelt cheesy they killed him However, this was how they rencarnated And swallowed dogs and cats with chubby hair attacked my grandma and almost made me a cake which looked like my dogs poop which i store in the fridge because and chubby cats that smelled like apples and pears Mucus eating rabbits with no feet ate my pig .(period) Then, a [developmentally delayed] rabbit hid behind the suspiscious building called "rabbits warehouse" and inside were twelve hundred pies, apple-pies containing oranges which isnt logical but is funny. Suddenly a tree was chopped down and landed on the penguins house but the penguin used an umbrella to hit a ball. it burst and spilled out onto the small kitchen floor knocking-over dr who's box,containing squirrels he called rose. she grumbled with resentment and slaped him,very,very, hard with a fish and a bone. Meanwhile, a potato was growing, exuberantly and eventually exploded and killed everyone. then and went to McDonalds to buy a pacemaker and 48 big macs but he couldnt buy a 4-piece-chicken-select because he was a vegan With a disease called very weird virus. It was still named Big Bob. When suddenly with a loud BANG! and small dogs..i like beans.. Back to reality, I finally understood why i could copy and paste on my computer.

But then forgot to buy some tasty monkey faeces. But who really likes toothpaste, not me thats for not having a rudimentary lathe of poison cheese in The Praying Squirrel. And he went "skeet skeet skeet" to a resteurant. He ordered pudding and some cheese. But the cheese must've been bad because there was some mold on it. So he ate it and got sick, so he took a wrench and walked to a cemetery to go pee. Then a zombie popped out of the grave and bit off his left arm which started to fly when it was so cloudy outside. So cloudy that it started raining which made me get an umbrella so i could not get wet. But just then lightning strikes me cause my new lightning rod was stiking out of my ear and there was a

frog on it whos name was the NOOB E4tr!!11!1!!! The frog jumped right onto my very big and began to drool. I was dirty because of the dirt i was rolling around in. And then i called the police and told them i was a Mexican of Europe and then die. The police thought the smell was really a good so they buried. The tacoes and zombies came out and tried to fight something rlly random because they really wanted to eat some brainssssssssssss from another creature. The zombies managed to find a really big monkey so they were forced to attack the annoying swarm. "i like cheese," said the swarm when he accidentely misplaced his bits whilst he actually calibrated the fluxcapacitor to kill startreck and help his friend who was trapped inside a toilet of DOOM. The toilet flushed when Evil Bob thought he was going to do the number two. Instead, he decided to go to the poo doo in the weird talking candy machine, but then he pooped in the shiny golden toilet but had to go back to begging for free. Too bad he he got banned but he appealed too many times and got banned because santa has unlimited power to harvest souls of cute little ducks who could fly. The poor ducks weren't very happy because of the noobs trying to trim peoples armour while auto-mining ess and password hacking. So the ducks made a bomb! of feathers and addy g pl8s made of rune.

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap)

causette23.png

wow2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hotdog grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three d monkey said, "I will poke my s with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was happy and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb, and games are fun!". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large balloon that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors general area while walking alight. However, once she saw this akward looking little boy who had a broken head and so she decided to go to the hospital to get a smelly blender! Being poopy, the infamous hotdog ronald ate her burger and then puked on her. Meanwhile in antarctica, the icecream man was flying in his Porsche to his ulgy momma whom everybody thought was really hot! When he arrived, 80 chinese kids were eating some really stinky crap made from snot that a dog had stolen from an old lady who looked like an old shoe. Suddenly, a massive quagmire appeared in Los Angeles, California and Texas. The quagmire was large and very stinky like frog guts and re-fried beans. While this happened, Bobby ate some good pie and drank some camelblood. Until suddenly, he was ambushed by an army of evil monkeys that threw poo on the ground, then ate it. Meanwhile, Superman flew off to rescue some fat jellyfish that Catwoman had stolen from the volcano of turd which was created by the big monkey-donkey-horse. The fat jellyfish found Antarctican-girl and they fell through the cold window of her Little person friends potato and together they saved the world from the evil green foot fungus who was very small with spots on his eyes. An orange cheese covererd with fungus is very smelly and very dirty! The orange cheese came straight from hot fiery heck. "Oh my lord!", yelped the little remote control when she poked it with a random stick of wisdom. Out of nowhere, a rabbit appeared, with ninja turtles, and spiderman alone who bit george. Then -spiderman killed himself-, a desparate depressed guy wanted to become a real boy so he could eat strawberry pie, because apple pie was colored like cake in jelly.

On another note, the president of communist Duck World was a republican who had a wife that ate 80 chinese kids, who had MSG. This is because his mum got brain cancer from drinking the evil smelly fart potion while listening to Zezima's loser life-story. This caused a N00B-fest straight from Varrock world one after Delrith came, eating genetically modified frogs with smelly butts which stank like a cabbage mixed with tomato and smelly armpits with no friends. Nobody expected to dance in this vile rat infested son of a mother and father with Jerry Lewis. But when everyone jumped on the cart of the furious horse tamer who thought that he was cool, he turned and said to the little girl. "Why must you torment me, because I hate my self and you? Thats ok I like being a transgendered she said. Then she bit me. Then i pushed her into a smelly butt of a fat ogre. My grandma said "I need help with my underpants because they're pretty and bright pink". In the meanwhile, somewhere else on the blue oysterbar, a magical muffin was eating a genatically manipulated spider, but got poisoned! So the muffin got antidote from a wizard named FatJoe, but was tricked by the evil muffin lord of Evil Pastry Lane. "I want to eat the muffin", said the Muffin. So the Muffin ate himself / herself because he was a very hungry and cannibalistic muffin. Having watched this, i just know I had to watch it all through my binoculars which smelled like bobble head dolls with a touch of lavender oil-covered antisocial butterflys with the lack of respect for the king of france and his queen which is dumb and useless and also a lawyer who no one ever known as much sillyness.she got naked, then she started taking pictures of birds in the trees with a camera that cost her twenty dollars at Subway Eat Fresh. But then she lost it and so random dude farted very loud,and blew up the rest of the poisonous lightbulbs. Being poisoned, the person ate pie and danced to the rythms of the planters peanuts and ate glue and indented these paragraph's poisioned penut pie. The whole universe was very unhappy so they ate cheese covered foot in her boots that she found...

Yet it was very unlikely that her pixel sigs were any good in a place like the august so she moved her furniture outside of her pants and went to Thormac the Sorcerer who was eating, flying, and dancing a stupid dance on stupid music with his ugly pink pet poodle named Frodo Baggins who looked like it had rabies. Unfortunately, the girl (aka the man) killed the poodle, and made frodo CRAZYY!!! Frodo smashed his head on Thormac's beloved ming-vase and kill everyone with his butterflyknife which is pointy and made of home brewed pork and is very dangerous when cold.

But then something ate Frodo up. It was some giant naked bear, that liked beans on cold toast with glue attached. Frodo was regurgitated when he found a pshyco called 'Andr̮̩̉̉ Wallnut'. He tied his laces with strings made by a cow named Bobbyjohn Jr. The cow went towards pixie (i got board by here going up)

were cooked with even more nuts and covered in delicious nut alcohol. He quickly became drunk and disordely and accidentally made a very big pile of mustard. Upon closer examination,

it appeared to have a tiny fire giant trapped with a gardenhoe bought from B&Q in a nutshell and it was on clearance today.

Then everybody died, except for the panda with a mohok on his Partially balding head. Suddenly a man impersonated the one moose that liked cherry berry pie. And gota machinegun, shot his pet and got a gold plated toilet and pooped for five days straight! Afterwards she decided to jump in a vat of acid and then a rat came she killed it and murdered the squirell's pet peanut. THE END HA! Just joking. Then a monkey from small Inpanema said, "hi my name is Aaaaaaaaaaaa. You get outta the toilet and fight like a squrat or else i will be forced to burp loudly. At that he pulled out his rabbit-smithed carrot bazookato shoot the monkey, BANG!!! Then the slimy bogie shot up into orbit around your mommas head who then ate the monkey. After committing-suicide so monkey was buried alive. A ketchup bottle from outer space suddenly plumeted into a sink full-of potatos, killer potatos a potato ate a king monkey in a volcano full of water and nitro-glycerine. A person comitted suicide and sadly he died much teribaly but whoares his uncle had visited beautiful lady he died because his heart fell of the smart giant lard tub of flaming oblivion And the panda Sued Disney for bugs-bunny, but they sued her for being a the panda discovered FatJoe who tryed to hide under a rock tryed to hide under a rock but got... attacked by bugs giant killer bugs that barked loudly farted on cats and made gas that smelt cheesy they killed him However, this was how they rencarnated And swallowed dogs and cats with chubby hair attacked my grandma and almost made me a cake which looked like my dogs poop which i store in the fridge because and chubby cats that smelled like apples and pears Mucus eating rabbits with no feet ate my pig .(period) Then, a [developmentally delayed] rabbit hid behind the suspiscious building called "rabbits warehouse" and inside were twelve hundred pies, apple-pies containing oranges which isnt logical but is funny. Suddenly a tree was chopped down and landed on the penguins house but the penguin used an umbrella to hit a ball. it burst and spilled out onto the small kitchen floor knocking-over dr who's box,containing squirrels he called rose. she grumbled with resentment and slaped him,very,very, hard with a fish and a bone. Meanwhile, a potato was growing, exuberantly and eventually exploded and killed everyone. then and went to McDonalds to buy a pacemaker and 48 big macs but he couldnt buy a 4-piece-chicken-select because he was a vegan With a disease called very weird virus. It was still named Big Bob. When suddenly with a loud BANG! and small dogs..i like beans.. Back to reality, I finally understood why i could copy and paste on my computer.

But then forgot to buy some tasty monkey faeces. But who really likes toothpaste, not me thats for not having a rudimentary lathe of poison cheese in The Praying Squirrel. And he went "skeet skeet skeet" to a resteurant. He ordered pudding and some cheese. But the cheese must've been bad because there was some mold on it. So he ate it and got sick, so he took a wrench and walked to a cemetery to go pee. Then a zombie popped out of the grave and bit off his left arm which started to fly when it was so cloudy outside. So cloudy that it started raining which made me get an umbrella so i could not get wet. But just then lightning strikes me cause my new lightning rod was stiking out of my ear and there was a

frog on it whos name was the NOOB E4tr!!11!1!!! The frog jumped right onto my very big and began to drool. I was dirty because of the dirt i was rolling around in. And then i called the police and told them i was a Mexican of Europe and then die. The police thought the smell was really a good so they buried. The tacoes and zombies came out and tried to fight something rlly random because they really wanted to eat some brainssssssssssss from another creature. The zombies managed to find a really big monkey so they were forced to attack the annoying swarm. "i like cheese," said the swarm when he accidentely misplaced his bits whilst he actually calibrated the fluxcapacitor to kill startreck and help his friend who was trapped inside a toilet of DOOM. The toilet flushed when Evil Bob thought he was going to do the number two. Instead, he decided to go to the poo doo in the weird talking candy machine, but then he pooped in the shiny golden toilet but had to go back to begging for free. Too bad he he got banned but he appealed too many times and got banned because santa has unlimited power to harvest souls of cute little ducks who could fly. The poor ducks weren't very happy because of the noobs trying to trim peoples armour while auto-mining ess and password hacking. So the ducks made a bomb! of feathers and addy g pl8s made of rune.

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap), which was banned

Madness takes its toll.Please have the exact change.

ArchSupport.png

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap), which was banned by Zamorkian followers

gaaallllgh5.jpg

here once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hotdog grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three d monkey said, "I will poke my s with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was happy and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb, and games are fun!". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large balloon that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors general area while walking alight. However, once she saw this akward looking little boy who had a broken head and so she decided to go to the hospital to get a smelly blender! Being poopy, the infamous hotdog ronald ate her burger and then puked on her. Meanwhile in antarctica, the icecream man was flying in his Porsche to his ulgy momma whom everybody thought was really hot! When he arrived, 80 chinese kids were eating some really stinky crap made from snot that a dog had stolen from an old lady who looked like an old shoe. Suddenly, a massive quagmire appeared in Los Angeles, California and Texas. The quagmire was large and very stinky like frog guts and re-fried beans. While this happened, Bobby ate some good pie and drank some camelblood. Until suddenly, he was ambushed by an army of evil monkeys that threw poo on the ground, then ate it. Meanwhile, Superman flew off to rescue some fat jellyfish that Catwoman had stolen from the volcano of turd which was created by the big monkey-donkey-horse. The fat jellyfish found Antarctican-girl and they fell through the cold window of her Little person friends potato and together they saved the world from the evil green foot fungus who was very small with spots on his eyes. An orange cheese covererd with fungus is very smelly and very dirty! The orange cheese came straight from hot fiery heck. "Oh my lord!", yelped the little remote control when she poked it with a random stick of wisdom. Out of nowhere, a rabbit appeared, with ninja turtles, and spiderman alone who bit george. Then -spiderman killed himself-, a desparate depressed guy wanted to become a real boy so he could eat strawberry pie, because apple pie was colored like cake in jelly.

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap), which was banned by Zamorkian followers for chamillionaire's album

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

here once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hotdog grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three d monkey said, "I will poke my s with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was happy and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb, and games are fun!". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large balloon that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors general area while walking alight. However, once she saw this akward looking little boy who had a broken head and so she decided to go to the hospital to get a smelly blender! Being poopy, the infamous hotdog ronald ate her burger and then puked on her. Meanwhile in antarctica, the icecream man was flying in his Porsche to his ulgy momma whom everybody thought was really hot! When he arrived, 80 chinese kids were eating some really stinky crap made from snot that a dog had stolen from an old lady who looked like an old shoe. Suddenly, a massive quagmire appeared in Los Angeles, California and Texas. The quagmire was large and very stinky like frog guts and re-fried beans. While this happened, Bobby ate some good pie and drank some camelblood. Until suddenly, he was ambushed by an army of evil monkeys that threw poo on the ground, then ate it. Meanwhile, Superman flew off to rescue some fat jellyfish that Catwoman had stolen from the volcano of turd which was created by the big monkey-donkey-horse. The fat jellyfish found Antarctican-girl and they fell through the cold window of her Little person friends potato and together they saved the world from the evil green foot fungus who was very small with spots on his eyes. An orange cheese covererd with fungus is very smelly and very dirty! The orange cheese came straight from hot fiery heck. "Oh my lord!", yelped the little remote control when she poked it with a random stick of wisdom. Out of nowhere, a rabbit appeared, with ninja turtles, and spiderman alone who bit george. Then -spiderman killed himself-, a desparate depressed guy wanted to become a real boy so he could eat strawberry pie, because apple pie was colored like cake in jelly.

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap), which was banned by Zamorkian followers for chamillionaire's album so she played monopoly with guthix and leet sara

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

• 2 weeks later...

[hide]There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hotdog grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three d monkey said, "I will poke my s with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was happy and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb, and games are fun!". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large balloon that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors general area while walking alight. However, once she saw this akward looking little boy who had a broken head and so she decided to go to the hospital to get a smelly blender! Being poopy, the infamous hotdog ronald ate her burger and then puked on her. Meanwhile in antarctica, the icecream man was flying in his Porsche to his ulgy momma whom everybody thought was really hot! When he arrived, 80 chinese kids were eating some really stinky crap made from snot that a dog had stolen from an old lady who looked like an old shoe. Suddenly, a massive quagmire appeared in Los Angeles, California and Texas. The quagmire was large and very stinky like frog guts and re-fried beans. While this happened, Bobby ate some good pie and drank some camelblood. Until suddenly, he was ambushed by an army of evil monkeys that threw poo on the ground, then ate it. Meanwhile, Superman flew off to rescue some fat jellyfish that Catwoman had stolen from the volcano of turd which was created by the big monkey-donkey-horse. The fat jellyfish found Antarctican-girl and they fell through the cold window of her Little person friends potato and together they saved the world from the evil green foot fungus who was very small with spots on his eyes. An orange cheese covererd with fungus is very smelly and very dirty! The orange cheese came straight from hot fiery heck. "Oh my lord!", yelped the little remote control when she poked it with a random stick of wisdom. Out of nowhere, a rabbit appeared, with ninja turtles, and spiderman alone who bit george. Then -spiderman killed himself-, a desparate depressed guy wanted to become a real boy so he could eat strawberry pie, because apple pie was colored like cake in jelly.

She had ants and many worms crawling up her and saying "HOOBLAH!" after she ate alot of oranges that he had sat down on. She stood up and saw a pink fuzzy.... cat. The cat ate your runescape victory but you took the cat into the abbyss and severed it's paw on a nice pieced of cooked icecream that was eaten by a fat little kid who was sooooo skinny and he ate your mom's pie and then puked up the yesterdays pizza and and then he got stung by a ferocious monkey. It jumped up, and got eaten. Suddenly, a sinister green flying monkey met a ugly baboon with a melted ice cream, and jumped on a naked lady who pulled out a light Sabre who then amazingly ate a cat. Tall bird egg and threw up all over the Ickle Baby. Then killed her uncle with gummy bears that were squishy and sharp. Lilyuffie ate green slime which made her turn into KBD. That is why i will never feed lemons in squishy green form but instead I will eat some kiwis. She saw a hippo in al-kharid eating some cheese in the cave where a secret Of Untold Power reached Zamorak, the evil Goat Herding Muffin that was EVIL!!!1! She reached for her favourite CD (Extreme Polka Rap), which was banned by Zamorkian followers for chamillionaire's album so she played monopoly with guthix and leet sara.[/hide]

she lost against

fsmbanner1.jpg