Three word story is back!

punk4ever

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate

some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke

the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there.

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate

some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable

round and large

The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable,

round, and large unibrow that was

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly...

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. then

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a big

Guest Dios_Oscuro

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later...

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

There once was a girl from Antarctica who loved to explore the discount store in the penguin's backyard for some new socks and shoes but she had no money on her so she decided it would make sense to rob the bank. After thinking about it she decided to get some mischief powder to instead make the people eat food and not to watch the bank. The Haunted bank was built by a old man who glanced very quickly at the wris[bleep]ch he wore on his head... The bank was going to be styled, architecturally, like the Leaning Tower which fell onto a river of hot, boiling fudge. Well, she decided to cross the boiling river, she noticed something. It was a strange man standing in the boiling with a knife to smear some jelly on andrew grower. For some reason he liked it. He then ate my cousin, and I had to beat up Andrew. Then killed paul. However, my pants caught fire and boom went the toilet I then saw cheese flying through my bedroom window with someone riding a pink tricycle with training wheels and a large object floating in his pocket. Then a crusty wrench was dropped from the Twin Towers, which don't exist any more. Then a hot girl grabbed the wrench and she said "I will eat this like bacon". So she ate some cheese instead. Much to the dislike of her one-armed father who ate children. Thus her father hopped in his batmobile and drove into a wall of demon pigs that had green, rotten, smelly breathes. But suddenly from the top of the father's head, a three word, three nippled monkey said, "I will poke my nipples with a chopstick". The monkey jumped out onto the skateboard of his hairy toe. Suddenly, the chainsaw in the devious pub, started magically and began with its tremendous roar to scare the villagers. The antarctic girl went to the pub to save the moldy cheese that was kept in a lockbox. Then she realized she was bisexual and she yelled: "I want clinton!". She gasped as the toxic fumes tried to choke the smelly monkey, herself and her pet decided to die right there. The Girl said "Oh, yes, I would like some new friends because I always thought that cooking is really really dumb". And after a run in with her nonexistent brother, she did some plastic surgery on her little, inflatable, round, and large unibrow that was growing very rapidly at around 0.0005miles/hour. But the surgery ended up being too expensive, so she died. Then the surgeon felt guilty, so he decided to stab her lifeless body. But he ended up making a bigpile of poopy which he later flung at neighbors