wat would look good with pray cape?

kilermage3

The desert robes look good with them.

anything worth getting? like god robes or something thats white that goes with the skill capes mentioned?

im thinking of using white mystic g (since it its white and has yellow borders) but idk maybe there is something that looks better?

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

The desert robes look good with them.

anything worth getting? like god robes or something thats white that goes with the skill capes mentioned?

im thinking of using white mystic g (since it its white and has yellow borders) but idk maybe there is something that looks better?

that actually looks pretty good. some wear 3rd age or the iniitiate arnor with it

Assassin1357.png

Honestly i dont think your going to get it..

Some people don't know how hard it is to get a 99, so try and get them to at least 80 before you even consider getting them to 99.

Considering you do get them though, I suggest initiate because its white/gold.[/b]

sig.gif

Some people don't know how hard it is to get a 99, so try and get them to at least 80 before you even consider getting them to 99.

Considering you do get them though, I suggest initiate because its white/gold.[/b]

ill bet u 5m ill make it... if i dont... u win... if i do i get the 5m and i get to laugh at u and say i told u so :twisted:

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

im sort of skeptical too unless his sig isnt updated but good luck on getting it

Assassin1357.png

Well, if you get a prayer cape(t), then full gilded will work well...

guilded is pretty much gold :XD: i would like something with both white and gold

theres initiate, mystic, gilded, white eleganant, 3rd age if u can afford, armadyl might look good.

any idea how much armadyl is worth?

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

ill bet u 5m ill make it... if i dont... u win... if i do i get the 5m and i get to laugh at u and say i told u so :twisted:

Make the 5m first :s

Make the 5m first :s

lmao ur seriously trying me... i got a bank worth 50M+ so please... dont tell me to make noobish money :evil:

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

90-110 mil. Taken from zybez.

Edit: man is this question getting answered very fast, I swear that when I press the "submit" button, somebody already posted.

Edit2:yup, someone DID post.

Well I personally am woodcutting so I have a lot of spare time to do this >_> :XD:

icecube7.jpeg

90-110 mil. Taken from zybez.

Edit: man is this question getting answered very fast, I swear that when I press the "submit" button, somebody already posted.

Edit2:yup, someone DID post.

Well I personally am woodcutting so I have a lot of spare time to do this >_> :XD:

im cooking atm so... same here... and wow 90m!!?!? any other cheap 1 with good spec?

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk