wat would look good with pray cape?

kilermage3

Zammy only good for cw, and Bandos is only good when reducing ppls stats. Though I actually prfer Bandos. You at least hit 10% more, and thats something that people overlook because of it being overshadowed by Armadyl XD

22031_s.gif

Zammy only good for cw, and Bandos is only good when reducing ppls stats. Though I actually prfer Bandos. You at least hit 10% more, and thats something that people overlook because of it being overshadowed by Armadyl XD

yea with bandos i hit 53 and with zamorak i hit 48... a difference of 5

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Hey, it also reduces the opponents stats #-o . Doesn't it reduce the opponents stats completely after a while? Or only one skill, 15 sec later another skill and so on?

Edit:nvm, it reduces only once ea skill

22031_s.gif

Hey, it also reduces the opponents stats #-o . Doesn't it reduce the opponents stats completely after a while? Or only one skill, 15 sec later another skill and so on?

i got no idea...

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Lets say you hit a 50 on a 20 defense pure. It would knock his def down to 0 and lower his str by 30.

holy wow!!!!!!!! that bandos sword is gonna be mine wether it likes it or not! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

90-110 mil. Taken from zybez.

Edit: man is this question getting answered very fast, I swear that when I press the "submit" button, somebody already posted.

Edit2:yup, someone DID post.

Well I personally am woodcutting so I have a lot of spare time to do this >_> :XD:

im cooking atm so... same here... and wow 90m!!?!? any other cheap 1 with good spec?

you're saying wow to 90m for a sword.. have you costed 99 prayer yet? That's gonna set you back 90mil if you use a guilded altar, or around 80mil if you use ecto.. although that will take about 5 times as long.

Also, you say you will be achieving 99 rc soon.. did you know that if you solo'd nats to 99 it will take about 1500 hours? Sorry for being sceptical, just hope you know just what's required for these 2 99's.

As for outfits to go with the capes.. any mainly white peices of clothing: desert robes, god vestments, etc.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

90-110 mil. Taken from zybez.

Edit: man is this question getting answered very fast, I swear that when I press the "submit" button, somebody already posted.

Edit2:yup, someone DID post.

Well I personally am woodcutting so I have a lot of spare time to do this >_> :XD:

im cooking atm so... same here... and wow 90m!!?!? any other cheap 1 with good spec?

you're saying wow to 90m for a sword.. have you costed 99 prayer yet? That's gonna set you back 90mil if you use a guilded altar, or around 80mil if you use ecto.. although that will take about 5 times as long.

Also, you say you will be achieving 99 rc soon.. did you know that if you solo'd nats to 99 it will take about 1500 hours? Sorry for being sceptical, just hope you know just what's required for these 2 99's.

As for outfits to go with the capes.. any mainly white peices of clothing: desert robes, god vestments, etc.

yes i am aware of all of this that u r mentioning atm... but like i said wen summer comes its gonna be a hell of rc lol...

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Bandos is the cheaper of the two, though Armadyl looks cool.

Edit:Kemikalkadet got something right you know! :XD:

how much is bandos?

and he did the bad news is i knew that... lmao he isnt the only smart 1 here....

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Lets say you hit a 50 on a 20 defense pure. It would knock his def down to 0 and lower his str by 30.

holy wow!!!!!!!! that bandos sword is gonna be mine wether it likes it or not! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You could also miss and do nothing for the next 5 minutes.... whatever.

You could also miss and do nothing for the next 5 minutes.... whatever.

still it would be pretty cool to hit a 50.... with just 85 str 88 att

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Bandos is the cheaper of the two, though Armadyl looks cool.

Edit:Kemikalkadet got something right you know! :XD:

btw with guilded altar its gonna cost me 80m... and 99 rc... will be in like 5 months not playing 24/7 which prolly wont happen =]

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

So you are going to need to get about 180 mil extra.... good luck. Im gonna give you the biggest cookie ever if you make it.

then u better start cooking a 90 yeard cookie... cuz itll take u the same time its gonna take me to get it :twisted: :twisted:

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk