Skills for Membership

izzy4ever

Ok. im becoming a member reely soon and i need your advice on which skills need improving. heres my stats :

aV1rozdJ.jpg

so yeah it would b nice if u could tell me which skills i need 2 work on, which ones r good, stuff like that ::'

thnx

izzy4fun.png

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

~i like it cuz it taste good!~

rsbandb.com/goalsigs/min-black/ranged/273742/izzy4fun.png[/img][/url]

Welll eppeflecher got the f2p skills you should get. Once you get members just have fun lol. I'd work on slayer, theiving and agility as some of my first levels though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You want reasonable magic, to teleport every where as walking can get rather annoying. You would then want to work on a money skill (perhaps woodcutting for you?) as anything of use in members comes at a cost.

Starting a new clan or simply want a better site? PM me and I can organise something for you!!

Magic. Teleporting is the fastest way of traveling. Walking between Varrock/Falador and Lumbridge isn't that hard. But from Lumbridge to the Gnome Stronghold for example is pretty far.

Also range!

If you want to make some cash:

RC: Nature runes give good cash

Crafting can be worth it, when you can make Green dragon hides. (lvl 63 I thought)

And since bars costs coal, get lvl 60 mining, then you can enter the mining guild. Coal is important if you want to make your own bars and smith them.

When you are a member: Start agility and start slayering right away.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png