Is this the best way to 99 Cooking F2P?

Under_Score

Level 1 to Level 40:

Take about 50k cash with you to Port Sarim, buy a full inventory of shrimp or anchovies that the autoers sell to the fishing store, walk a few feet to the range in one of the houses, cook them, drop them, then repeat. Then move on to herring and trout once your levels are high enough.

Level 41 to Level 76:

Fly fish at Barbarian Village and cook all the salmon and trout.

Level 76 to Level 99:

Nothin' but lobsters the rest of the way. Since you can't burn them anymore, just buy a ton of raw, cook them all, then sell them or trade them for more raw.

linktipitsigfb1.png

I don't know if you can have a better guide....This is a good plan for cooking 99...

Good luck for your cooking cape :thumbsup:

Hehe, thanks, but I'm not going to have a cape. My goal is to have 3 level 99 stats without ever becoming a member. So, I can't get skill capes. I'm going to have 99 Cooking, 99 Woodcutting, and 99 Smithing.

linktipitsigfb1.png

...Wow. One of the best F2P skillers? I think so.

And yes, a very good idea. How did you earn all that money anyways? I'm guessing Woot Kaiser isn't your character you talk about, but I'm still curious.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

...Wow. One of the best F2P skillers? I think so.

And yes, a very good idea. How did you earn all that money anyways? I'm guessing Woot Kaiser isn't your character you talk about, but I'm still curious.

I had a total of 12 rares from the drops. 7 Santas, 2 Red Mask, 2 Blues, and a Cracker. I sold the Cracker and I'm using the cash from that to fuel my training. I plan on selling 3 or 4 of the Santas just before Christmas.

linktipitsigfb1.png

If I was you at lvl 60 - about 75 i would cook tuna on Karamja. In the general store there is usually a lot, you have to bring logs noted w/ you and sell them to general store then buy them back. Then light them and cook the tuna and sell the cooked tuna back. You lose about 10-20gp each time, but its good exp!!

6263.png

-Click My Signature To Check Out COD:MW2-

With the amount of money he has (basically unlimited), his plan is better then tuna at karamaja. Seriously though, you should consider getting members so you can full enjoy the benefits of being rich :D

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks