Fletching, Woodcutting, Fishing or strength?

Blueleader9

hey,

Right now I have 72 fletching, 76 woodcutting, 65 fishing and 78-79 strength. I am going to attempt to get one of these to 99. I will be obtaining all of my own materials. Do you guys have any suggestions on time and convenience for one of these skills? Also, pick one of these skills to suggest, and please give me advice on how to train it.

thanks in advance,

~blue~

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

Juader has said it all! First woodcutting 99, bank the yewlogs, by the time you are done, you have alot of logs for 99 fletching. 2 skills 99 is better than 1 ;)

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

OK, i Just used the calc on Tip.it main. and if I cut enough yews to get 99 wc, and then made yew longs with those yews, I would be at 97 fletching. Any suggestions on how to go about this? or if you have another choice from the skills i listed..go ahead.

barrowsmvoidk,Blue%20Leader9.gif

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

If we are playing this silly game you could go..

99 Fishing supplies you to get 99 cooking, which supplies the food for most combat stats to 99.. :roll:

Then their drops may supply even more 99s, which supply more.. :roll:

Between Fishing, Woodcutting, Fletching, and Strength I would suggest Woodcutting. Strength will probably take the longest because you will want to train other stats to keep your melee respectibally effective (attack, defence, etc..)

If you do not have the supplies, do not bother with fishing or fletching as starter skills until you get some money/supplies. It would probably be best to choose 2-3 skills to train though, as you may very well get bored. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

One of my major goals at the moment is for 99 strength, but it does cost for a lot of food especially if your going it while training slayer. As pure said, fishing will supply cooking, which supplies slayer and strength. If you are p2p, try to train slayer while training str or another cb skill. About woodcuting, woodcutting is fun at first but it gets boring after training it for awhile.

postedimage.png

umm...

get 99 wc and burn logs for 99 firemaking

Get 99 fletching and use money from it to buy feathers for fishing

Cook fishies for 99 cooking

and you gave food for strengh

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.