Demon's Blog | Expecting 93 Magic tomorrow and 94 on Eve

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barrows

I've always had a love for barrowing. It's the first thing I did in members to make serious money. My first drop was a Verac Helmet which I sold for 3.1M (when it was that much at the time) and it has been one of my general money makers ever since. I will record my trips and with a setup I have.

[hide=Setup]

Comming soon!

[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

None yet

[/hide]

Dagganoth Kings

I've never done Dk's before but I hope to learn from friends and hopefully I will enjoy it while the fun lasts until the update comes but I see that Jagex is trying to make a solution so I might not rush to do too many trips.

[hide=The Trips]

None yet

[/hide]

Good luck on your goals! Especially cooking and hunter (my 2 favourite skills) <3:

And by the way, computer can only eat chocolate bars. They can't eat pictures :uhh:

Visit my blog? 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Good luck on your goals! Especially cooking and hunter (my 2 favourite skills) <3:

And by the way, computer can only eat chocolate bars. They can't eat pictures :uhh:

Visit my blog? 8-)

I will :P And noes, they eat them both hehe <3:

hehe ::'

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Hawt stats <3

Check out my blog sometime.

edit:

=O 50 construction ftw?!

SAME AS MINE!

We must be twins!

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Woooooooot you finally made it! :D

Well mate all I can say is wish you GOOD LUCK! with all of your future goals (quite alot of them =P)

Special good luck with the slayer (and combat) and the hunting :D

You could get some of the magic xp needed at DKs too you know :P

and don't worry about making your blog perfect all at once, it comes naturally with time you build it up the way you like it best ;)

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Woooooooot you finally made it! :D

Well mate all I can say is wish you GOOD LUCK! with all of your future goals (quite alot of them =P)

Special good luck with the slayer (and combat) and the hunting :D

You could get some of the magic xp needed at DKs too you know :P

and don't worry about making your blog perfect all at once, it comes naturally with time you build it up the way you like it best ;)

Thanks man and I need someone to teach me how to dk never did it before :anxious: I don't know if I should hybrid with a team or just mage and kill rex :XD: Either way thanks for the encouragement everyone! I will probably get on today and update some stuff so I can have my starting bank and find some of my pictures ::'

-Demon

I'd say you should made, you got a very nice mage lvl :P We could duo sometime, who knows right? :)

Btw if you wanna make your signature look better (the link for your blog):

[url=your blg link]Click for my BLOG![/url]

OR

[url=your blog link][all your images and siggys on your signature (the stats and goal ones)] Click for blog![/url]

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I'd say you should made, you got a very nice mage lvl :P We could duo sometime, who knows right? :)

Btw if you wanna make your signature look better (the link for your blog):

[url=your blg link]Click for my BLOG![/url]

OR

[url=your blog link][all your images and siggys on your signature (the stats and goal ones)] Click for blog![/url]

Thanks that will help, and yes I would like to duo sometime ::'

Right now I just got on and found my dragon chain+santa gone :( I had other stuff adding up to around 40M, now all gone :x I don't know who got it or how, but now I have to start fresh. Luckily he didn't get my 9M spare cash in my bank. Well, I'll probably be completing my fishing goal to get some more cash before I move to what I was going to do first which was combat. So I'll probably have a few pictures of some fishing levels today ::'

Hawt blog make sure you stick to hunter this time :P, also you're a chicken lover :anxious:

Or am I? Heh =P~ Anyways, I'll be able to go on this weekend as though tonight I've just bought my new router! But also I've decided to change some current goals around so look out for my new goals!

-Demon

Cool blog, goodluck on 94 and 99 mage.

Thanks :P Atleast someone posts <.< But still like that it just gives me more encouragement to get it done and to update the blog. When I start playing there is gonna be a load of updates to this blog, don't you worry ::'

-Demon