With a new skill coming, what is going to be sought after...

fusion77

omg- i just realised, there have been pics on another thread that look similar to development diary pics i duno if you saw the thread but anyway,

in pics on the thread there were dogs and other FURRED animals...

we know about spirit wolf being a monster,

there is a mostly useless item called wolf fur...

hint: its wolf fur

My guess is that it would only to be able to summon small creatures from level 1-50 then they would get bigger...i would suppoes that some of the creatures you summon would help you in skills or just even carry items from your bank or vis versa

Can it be!?!?!? GASP Spinach Rolls!?!?!?!!? :XD: :XD:

But seriously i think its charcol. Listen, to summon stuff you need to draw those summoning circles. And when construction came out the plank respawns changed a little? Didn't charcol just become untradeable?

Thinks like bones, wolf fur, ashes and charcole are fair game IMO.

Hmm... I'd go with bones, but maybe that sounds too much like necromancy, and I don't have the feeling that's going to have anything to do with it.

Maybe that weird stone yard with the eye and the sun near Falador?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Or maybe Malignus Mortifier south of Falador would be a Summoning Master? And he'd assign summoning tasks?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

what would be cool would be if they didnt explain how to do it til like the 2nd week after its release. :P depending on the levels, lower the summoning lvl= easier to obtain objects; higher the summoning lvl=harder to obtain objects. of course there will no doubt be summoning related items that cant be gotten before the skill's release. i'm hoping for summoning armour and new treasure trails.

i would consider scavaging the wilderness for possible related items after its release. wonder how much or if this will change monster drops or if or how much more bank space we'll get.

i really see the tower of life as an intro lvl quest which may be expanded and put to more use? same with the elemental workshop. perhaps the kudos isle will contain higher lvl objects/monsters used for summoning. of course we dont know how it will work. i would think regular bones and ashes for lower lvled/mid lvl use. buckets, pots, always good to stock up on those, that and soft clay. the bulk i think used for higher lvls will be new items. crushed nests also possibly used, swamp tar, ogleroots, suqah tooth, odd things like cadavaberries, goutweed, hops, flowers, berries, belladonna, bittercap mushrooms. gorak claw, iron sheets, star flower, dramen branch, blurite, draynor manor cabbage, vials of water, ughanki meat, karamja rum, strange fruit, swamp toads, toadlegs, sito foil, snake weed, king worms, mort myre fungi, mort myre pear, mort myre stem, adrigal, vocencia moss, rogue's purse, digsite items and museum stuff, nettles, mithril seeds, silver rod dust, vampire dust, gems. spider eggs, janger berries, kebbit teeth, limpwurt root, ground dragon scale or not ground, nail beast nails, fat snail meat, thin snail meat, silver dust, goat horn, bird meat, beast meat, slimy eel, cave eel, lava eel, player made brews, oomlie meat, squirk juice, lean snail, rainbow fish, karamwanji, garlic, crabmeat, fishcake, stuffed snake, mud pie, combination runes, glass orbs, bonemeal, buckets of ectoplasm, all hunter furs, bear fur, green, red, black, orange salamanders, bird feathers, pure essence, all runes. that should keep you busy, train your hunter and hope for the best.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

Hmm... :-k What about tiles? Summon a roof monster to kill your enemies. Other useless items...Oh, I know, how about 3rd age armour?

As I mentioned in the Hidden Updates post, with the last update, tiles have suddenly become untradeable. Why would tiles suddenly become untradeable if they weren't about to serve some useful purpose? Connection?

squid