are they ever gonna make the new bank?

edard

Yeah they've probably seen it but that doesnt mean there going to make it happen.

Although it would be a much better bank if jagex did decide to implant it into the game they couldnt do it just out of thin air, plus with all the updates they've been releasing a new bank is the least of their worries.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Probably for the same reason they seem to have ignored the Duel Arena update Rant. :roll:

My guess is they will update it in a short time period. If not a total rehaul, at least the interface. Possibly something similar to the Grand Exchange? :-w

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Probably for the same reason they seem to have ignored the Duel Arena update Rant. :roll:

My guess is they will update it in a short time period. If not a total rehaul, at least the interface. Possibly something similar to the Grand Exchange? :-w

Most probably, with added item search for the very least :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

A friend broke it down to me, for them to implement the new bank, it would take a ridiculous amount of Bandwidth which would cost them more money to buy.

So it seems relatively simple, they won't do it because it will cost them more money for something they deem irrelevant and unnecessary necessity to enjoy the game. Not that they couldn't afford to buy more bandwidth with all the members there are.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I think, they already done so much, to make bank ir they decided to do this need time, look now how big update they done with grant exchange, i think all things need time...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

A friend broke it down to me, for them to implement the new bank, it would take a ridiculous amount of Bandwidth which would cost them more money to buy.

Don't listen to your friend, the way I've seen it would probably take less bandwidth than the previous one, and like they aren't already using lots. I doubt they care about bandwidth that much any more ;).

reportingsjr.png