Iam angry at treasure trails

i_love_burritos

OK heres the thing - I have gotten about 15 level 1 clue scrolls from thieving HAM but the best i got was some law runes, emote enhancers and fire lighters. What are the chances that I will get something actually good. Oh and one time I got a black axe and 200gp...what the [bleep], how is that even possible. So what im asking is how many more treasure trails until I get something good ?

I've done some level 1 clue's to, and the rewards are not good.

So only do level 3 clue's. But don't expect a good drop soon. Some people did over 300 clues and never got a single very good drop.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

I once got a iron pick, and 2 steel picks in a lvl 1.

Lvl 3s are hard and long and considering that you don't have any skills on the highscore you aren't ready for them.

For you lvl 2s are your best bet. They sometimes require killing a guard but they are never more then lvl 50 or so.

91% percent of the people polled said they were liers. The other 9% lied to us.

I've done about five level 1 clue scrolls, and gotten a few god book pages, and a white beret, but I am probably just lucky. Level 3 clues are so much better if you are capable of doing them. I never do level 2 clues though, because I never have the required items when I need to wear them. <.<

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

It's just pure luck. I've done about 100 Lvl 1/2 clues, and the only decent item was a Zammy Page. Then I did a level 3, my first ever, and got a gilded helm. There's nothing you can do about luck.

Sam10187.gif

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that know binary and those that have a social life