F2P after Dragon Slayer...

SportsGuy

I'm level 50 in attack and 48 in strength and defence (about 18k exp between the skills). I'm thinking of doing the last quest I have to do in F2P, Dragon Slayer. Is there anything beyond beating that which will keep my interest without becoming a member or should I wait and save it for right before I become a member?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I remember doing with half your stats, lol. Do it when you feel like it, I enjoyed it as a noob.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I done it 2 times, i think is familar to metal dragons tactics must be, they use similar attack, just maybye weaker, get best food you can get, allways wear anti-dragon shield - don't remove it for any reason, because you can get like 40 damage then, safespoting will not help because he use ranged magic (dragon breath) attack, on F2P is best melee or mage him, range is bad idea because you must wield all the time antidragon shield then you can use just rubbish F2P crossbow which is not effective against him :)

Another thing P2P, once i owned him with rune javelins with my pure :) wearing dragonhides :) i done then mistake for my pure and he got some melee levels :/ :) P2P u can use crossbows and you can wear antidragon shield and i think you can drink then antidragonfire potion before fight, good to have prayer too, but good and without prayer...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

To the two people above me, what the hell are you talking about?

He asked if theres anything else worth doing in F2p once he finishes the quest, and really there isnt unless you like to pk but looking at your stats id say you dont.

I would finish it anyways then just make a decent amount of cash before you become members.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

He can train combat stats then, maybye mining (not so big diference on F2P or P2P for it if it for exp), Woodcutting & etc...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I did the quest with your stats I think. And I had like 20 lobs with me. I killed it. But it's not that spectaculair to wait with it and become member first. After the quest is done, you are done in F2P world. So...get high F2P stats, make a nice ammount of money (500K will do) and then become a member and play RS for years.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Only remaining things in F2P are self-set.

Get a Skull Sceptre (no big deal if you've beaten Elvarg).

Get level X in a particular skill.

PK

Get a muddy key and take the chest reward.

Take on the Greaters (toughest F2P monster) and the PK hazard.

Collect full random event kit.

Get rich & buy a phat.