What should i use these skills for to make money?

Quinton595

Get hunter up a bit more and you can make loads of red chins -- Yews may go slow but sell for quite a bit now -- Mining in the mining guild coal although coal went down in price its still pretty much in demand and people are constantly buying its easy to aquire in the guild.

Edit: On second thought if you can grow your ranarrs buy seeds and, make Prayer pots.

rockonpker.png

Get hunter up a bit more and you can make loads of red chins -- Yews may go slow but sell for quite a bit now -- Mining in the mining guild coal although coal went down in price its still pretty much in demand and people are constantly buying its easy to aquire in the guild.

Ive thought about chompers, but after lv 55, training becomes a hassle. What should i use to level up? ive used eagles till now. :|

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Read my edit too.

How much are p pots worth? (7.5k for a 3 does or something?)

How much are rannar seeds? (7k in ge?)

And lastly, are rannars easy or hard to grow?

Yes & No & Easy.

It's the same thing as growing any other herb, put some super compost to keep it healthy, plant it, run off for 75 mins, come back, its ready.

rockonpker.png

Get 44 rc and craft nats or get 63 hunter and catch chins, best way to make money with skills...

yes.. those are my two best options

and both of them come with questions!

1) whats the best way to get 44 rc?

2) whats the best way to get 63 hunter?

TipitSiggy-1.jpg

Hunter: The best salamander you can catch is typically the best experience.

RuneCrafting: Making fire runes with pouches, glories, and dueling rings. (Fill up pouches and inventory with essence, dueling ring to the Al-Kharid Duel Arena, make runes, glory to Edgeville/Draynor Village/ wherever, really)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hunter: The best salamander you can catch is typically the best experience.

RuneCrafting: Making fire runes with pouches, glories, and dueling rings. (Fill up pouches and inventory with essence, dueling ring to the Al-Kharid Duel Arena, make runes, glory to Edgeville/Draynor Village/ wherever, really)

Dont have that kind of money for glorys and dueling rings. thats the whole reason im trying to find a job. To get money!

TipitSiggy-1.jpg