Skipping 112

I did this ages ago but never got around to editing and uploading the video. It is a video of me going from 111 Combat to 113, never being 112. I had also attempted this once previously but it failed (accidentally got to much hitpoints experience :( ). So anyway, here is the video of it:

While I am making this topic here is my bank:

[hide=Bank]bank041207oa3.png

[/hide]

My Stats:

[hide=Stats]Stats041207.png[/hide]

And also my outfit:

[hide=Outfit]Outfit041207.png[/hide]

Feel free to rate them ::'

ydrasil.png

How did 90 attack level you up twice?

You lost me.

[/newb]

he used the controlled attack, and lvld up att,str and def at the same time.

Very nice tho, didnt think that was possible.

He levelled up prayer too, not sure about hits.

Yeah if you look at the vid he gains 1 attack, defense, strength, hitpoints, and prayer level at the same time. If you remember ghasts give 30 prayer experience for killing them.

Very nice, first time I've seen this done myself.

Wow this took a lot of planning and careful execution on your part, very nicely done! I'm glad you explained how you did it at the end of the video because I was a little bit baffled.

112/10 (for the level you missed) :D

sigcopyzj5.jpg

Wow this took a lot of planning and careful execution on your part, very nicely done! I'm glad you explained how you did it at the end of the video because I was a little bit baffled.

112/10 (for the level you missed) :D

It did take alot of planning and execution. The first time I tried this while planning to skip combat level 108, I lost concentration while getting my hitpoints experience to just under 60 off. I ended up being around 30 experience off, this caused me to level hitpoints while killing the ghast - getting 108 combat, then killing it got me attack, strength, defence and prayer - 109. Sadly, not all combat levels not be skipped :(

For those still unsure, this was how I did it:

Ghasts have 45 hitpoints which gives 60 experience to attack, strength, defence and hitpoints using controlled, and also 30 prayer experience upon their defeat.

It took me ages to get it just right, but I was around 57-59 experience from every skill (att, str..... etc). I was also within 30 prayer experience from 74. While I only needed any combination of 4 of these skills to skip, I got 5, just because I could :D

ydrasil.png