has any of you ever been impersonated on RuneScape?

ixfd64

It seems that one of the rites of passage of being well-known is being impersonated or having someone make a similar name as yours for fun.

So I'm just curious; has anyone on RuneScape ever impersonated you?

Well, here are mine:

1. Back in early 2001, someone created an account with a similar name as mine and told everyone that he was giving away a free rune chain! :lol:

2. Some time ago, someone created a similar username as mine and began to PM me and told me that he chose his name as a coincidence. Right....

3. A few months ago, I found out that some scammer was trying to sell my character on a rather well-known cheat site! :roll:

(On another note, someone impersonated my friend Angelbabeyy, who recently got 99 fletching, on that same cheat site!)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I only know of 2 other randox's other than my main. One is my old wilderness scout, and another belongs to a friend who did it as a joke. He dosent play anymore. Even if someone takes it, I am the origanal and since I have no numbers, anyone who saw me and an impersenation side by side would know I was origanal.

Making things up is a good way to avoid numbers. I figure my name actualy came from a book, my friend named my first diablo II necromancer Randox, and I have used the name since. I have no idea where he got the name from.