tztok jad

bronzewarrior

Yeah, if you're bringing 2.5k addy bolts already, you really don't need the extra d (e) bolts.

I got my fire cape yesterday using only addy bolts. I managed to do 3 runs with 2.4k bolts and had 500 left over. First run used around 700, second 600, and third around 600 again.

icecube7.jpeg

Yeah, if you're bringing 2.5k addy bolts already, you really don't need the extra d (e) bolts.

I got my fire cape yesterday using only addy bolts. I managed to do 3 runs with 2.4k bolts and had 500 left over. First run used around 700, second 600, and third around 600 again.

3 runs???!?!? meaning you did it thrice?!?!? (3times) i have 70 ranged, will get 71 in caves and im not sure if i should pick up bolts.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

3 runs???!?!? meaning you did it thrice?!?!? (3times) i have 70 ranged, will get 71 in caves and im not sure if i should pick up bolts.

Yeah, I died the first 2 times.

Just bring an accumulator :D.

icecube7.jpeg

do they pickup addy bolts? i thot it was steel and below.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

Yeah it picks up addy bolts.

The ones it misses probably totals up to 100 a run, but you could always pick those up if you wanted to.

icecube7.jpeg

Yeah it picks up addy bolts.

The ones it misses probably totals up to 100 a run, but you could always pick those up if you wanted to.

add me :}

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png