RAWR RARWR RARAWR stupid updates die

kobbo

Although I agree that this update is going way to far, most of you ranters are going way to far.

Jagex is doing this for your interest. By making it so real world traders can't...real world trade.

Calm down and rationalize.

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

i personally dont care about real world traders.

if say 2% of the game have tried it. they are never going to buy enough to purchase a rare anyway.

People sell gold for a ridiculose price, i dont understand why anybody even bothers.

;D

Although I agree that this update is going way to far, most of you ranters are going way to far.

Jagex is doing this for your interest. By making it so real world traders can't...real world trade.

Calm down and rationalize.

Rwts dont effect anyone but themselves..

Constant updates to try destroy them effect everyone.

If you're quitting because of this silly update, you weren't a loyal runescape player, and you don't belong. I, personally, say good riddance to all of you who are quitting. The people who are/have quit because of this update are like dogs, dogs that run away when thing don't go your way, when things change and get a little more rough, you run away with your tails between your legs. So long dogs. =;

Everybody, please, do not rant about the updates in game! This will not sway JaGeX's opinions. The only thing that we can do is send in complaints using this link: http://www.runescape.com/loginapplet/lo ... laint.html

Your messages will be sent to members of JaGeX staff and they will deal with them accordingly. All of the members so far haven't realized that JaGeX cares more about members that take the time to send in messages than the ones that start rampaging in game. I decided to make an account here at Tip.it because of the vast number of members that come here. If you feel it necessary, you may add my MSN, [email protected]

If you're quitting because of this silly update, you weren't a loyal runescape player, and you don't belong. I, personally, say good riddance to all of you who are quitting. The people who are/have quit because of this update are like dogs, dogs that run away when thing don't go your way, when things change and get a little more rough, you run away with your tails between your legs. So long dogs. =;
You got two stats on the highscores, niether of them combat stats, i can see how the pking update effects you you [bleep]ing [bleep].

I have 47 million combat experience and i am pissed that jagex has completly [bleep]ed the pvp aspect of runescape.

And im running? ive played since [bleep]ing february 2001 throughout that 7 years the combat risk v reward system has remained unchanged, jagex has gone too far this time.

123yourgone, i have pk'd, i have had several pures. I took a break last year, i think it was, and forgot the names and pass words of every account. I really don't mind it that much, because it's really just a game, it will have its up and downs. Its a little extreme to quit, maybe bounty hunter and clan wars will allow for bigger and better team play, and single player pures. If you were a loyal player, you would figure ways to make this update a good one, if you really liked this game, you'd get started on making builds to be an actual bounty hunter. Its an opening and you could take it and make the best of it.

But no, you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, which makes you a scared dog.

Hooray! 123yourgone is gone! no more level-prejudice and flames!

*opens the door for 123*

Oh im not leaving tip it, i been a member here since the start, but yes i have left rs, so your safe in the wild, mind you thanks to the new lame updates you were safe anyway.

20 of my friends have now quit.

I don't think so. Besides you people should just adapt to the new updates. You're the minority that's ranting.

The minority?? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??

I was with you Jagex! I was with you all through the Dueling Update! But this is AWFUL!! We can't even trade items to our friends anymore!

If you're quitting because of this silly update, you weren't a loyal runescape player, and you don't belong. I, personally, say good riddance to all of you who are quitting. The people who are/have quit because of this update are like dogs, dogs that run away when thing don't go your way, when things change and get a little more rough, you run away with your tails between your legs. So long dogs

This is a perfectly valid reason to quit! Although I am not(amazingly), I can see this as the End of the old, fun Runescape.. I'm going to stick around for a while longer, but this game is hardly worth playing anymore.

You got two stats on the highscores, niether of them combat stats, i can see how the pking update effects you you [bleep] [bleep].

I have 47 million combat experience and i am pissed that jagex has completly [bleep] the pvp aspect of runescape.

And im running? ive played since [bleep] february 2001 throughout that 7 years the combat risk v reward system has remained unchanged, jagex has gone too far this time.

Yourgone, at times I have thought you to be annoying, crude, and just plain obnoxious. But I believe I will have to agree with you this time. The personal attack to the dude was unnecessary, but your heart was in the rant. I couldn't have put it better myself.

Goodbye, Runescape.. -.-

Jagex is destroying the very essence of the game to "protect us all from real life trading". This is what the hackers wanted in the first place! Their all probably rolling with laughter on their underground boards right now..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Runescape is just jew.

"On 10th December I woke up,

Drank my choco, washed the cup,

Opened the window , And what do I see?

My ugly neighbour , Screaming at me :

"They Ruined RuneScape" he said , cried and ran

I turned on my PC , Like a real man

Opened my browser, turned off my TV

And suddenly on my homepage, What do I see?

"RuneScape vs Real-world Trading " And I went on

"trades and drop changes" Yet I didn't yawn

Wilderness Changes! I smiled and clicked

But suddenly!! What do I read?

Mighty pkers, have been replaced with ghosts

Whole rant forum, is full of posts!

Understanding what my friend was talking about

I logged on the forum, and started to shout!

Why Jagex? Why you did that to me?

Made it so I cant attack, yet can see

The players that will freely roam

around the wilderness , like a bath of foam!

I know the rhymes, might mistake, you see?

But it's Jagex! Don't blame it on me!

If you thought , that the Poem is great

Post it again, and we might change our Fate!"

It is the majority who is ranting btw.

Runescape has always been good, until yesterday.

My tip.it account was created a year or so after i started runescape. trust me i know.

;D

I am not saying these updates are good but i think everyone should at least give them a chance before quiting. I mean its quite silly to just give up and quit after reading the front page :-k However for the most part this update doesn't really affect me other then abyss ::' and no drop parties <.<

jagex is ruening the game. but i guess theyll find out what they did when no one wants to be a member anymore.

[hide]81gunad.gif[/hide]

Runescape hasn't "died," you guys are murdering it, A game will always be there, as long as someone plays it. You guys are quitting, letting this update JAGex made beat you, if anyone is killing the game, it's the people who just run off crying because the game got a little harder to make money.

Please help keep the forum clean by ranting about the latest updates here.

Thank You :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]