Quitting?

sct_snake

i highly doubt it will actually be the end of runescape beacuse of the wildy update, the trading thing not sure. people will still play it though i really doubt the pk'ing numbers are as high as the ranters are saying like 80% of p2p.

~:~Man That Was A Sweet Burn~:~

musicman835.png

musicman835.png

musicman835.png

The rioting is a bit much, but people quitting isn't. I never pked so that doesn't effect me, but those who played mostly to pk, there leaving is justified. You can't honestly expect anyone to pay for a game they don't get much enjoyment out of.

The complainers, at least the one who are not being nasty, are doing their jobs. If you do not like an update, it is your duty to give feedback. Jagex seems to be a honest company, and need this feedback to operate effectivly.

The fact is jagex is not perfect. I think this was mistake, and it is my right to inform them i do not approve of sacrificing major parts of gameplay to catch petty criminals.

So yes, the rioting is pointless and obsessive, but so is worshipping jagex as all knowing god of gaming, instead of treating it as a corporation which i am paying for a service and giving them the feedback accordingly.

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I love your idea snake, maybe if we all quit more space for people like you, hell you probably enjoy the game playing alone don't you? yah all those tree and coal and iron for yourself, since you don't care about other maybe you don't have any friend or made any friend in another states. This update bring up many problems for old player, yah if we quit without any riot, protest, what will be next update? we have decide to make runescape a much safer place by installing ditches in place that has monster over level 50 to help out newbies,

LOOK AT THE FREAKING DITCHES IN THE WILDY, NOW THEY HAVE BOUNTY HUNTER THEY STILL HAVEN'T REMOVED IT WOO HOO. THE DITCHES OF STUPIDITY STILL SURVIVE.

Maybe you don't care and when it time to come for an update that you don't like maybe you will be looking around for supporter and too bad most of them already gone so here is one line of quote for you

" IF YOU CAN'T BE PART OF OUR SOLUTION, DON'T TRY TO BE PART OF OUR PROBLEMS"

Stay out

ductran1989.png

I find your post to be selfish and inconsiderate. Of the time I've played I've seen people come and go, some staying for a while and others quitting after just a few days. Everyone has different tastes, and they complain on what they feel needs to be changed. Jagex has done poor planning, if you feel that all these riots are only adding fuel to the fire, then it was clear that Jagex themselves shouldn't of started the problem, plain and simple.

There have been many companies that were once respected and loyal to their customers that have been torn down by poor decisions and a lack of consistancy which causes them to fall and file for bankruptcy. Look at Enron for example. I wouldn't be surprised if Jagex follows in the same suit, given that they will continue to go the path they are going for a few months now until they milk the crap out of Runescape until it's dead dry.

I laugh at Jagex and their pitifulness. All those people who are like "I IS SKILLER ME GOOD NOW NO PK GONE!!!@%!#!%" are morons. Skilling is the only thing left left in RuneScape and I'm glad I quit it 3 months ago because it is dead and shall stay dead. No amount of rioting and ranting will change the minds of the [developmentally delayed]s who work at Jagex.

For those who doubt the stupidity of Jagex, the number playing on the day the update happened was 110k or so before the update. As soon as the update happened, 5 minutes later it was around 45k. THAT is proof that Jagex have had an EPIC PHAIL!

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

I laugh at Jagex and their pitifulness. All those people who are like "I IS SKILLER ME GOOD NOW NO PK GONE!!!@%!#!%" are morons. Skilling is the only thing left left in RuneScape and I'm glad I quit it 3 months ago because it is dead and shall stay dead. No amount of rioting and ranting will change the minds of the [developmentally delayed] who work at Jagex.

For those who doubt the stupidity of Jagex, the number playing on the day the update happened was 110k or so before the update. As soon as the update happened, 5 minutes later it was around 45k. THAT is proof that Jagex have had an EPIC PHAIL!

Agree, I already unsubscribe when they release GE, the moment I found out a freaking empty vial in general store ( player's stocks) is around 185 I knew this is not a good start. But hey we're player what can we do beside stop paying them? We don't really need this game to begin with all of us have a life to attend everyday whether it be school or work. Runescape used to be a place to relax and enjoy after a long hard day; throwing these update at us is killing old player ( mainly old) since new people don't know what changes the old players go through

Hell I didn't know what the hell is a party hat or santa or even a freaking Halloween mask but still I play the game not to obtain rares but because it's interesting. Many of my friend say this graphic suck go move on to something better, my simple reply was no thanks I made friend in rs and I don't want to start over. So now my 3 years of work on my account is gone. Farewell Runescape, Rest in Peace, Farewell all legends, veterans and loyal players of Runescape. This game has been ruined 100%. About player dropping I don't know yet. But there are people who still would pay for their membership and follow all the mindless update they release.

Maybe Jagex should consider this too.

Sarcasm.png

ductran1989.png

I agree. I use to play Runescape not just for competition, but to relax after a day of school and to just have fun. I died numerous times in the wilderness and it was amusing to see high lvled pkers pissed off when they didn't kill low lvled players.

Now Jagex is turning this game into a Communist type environment. Why couldn't they just release a few new items or at least a couple new quests, even if they weren't that good? There was no reason to go and butcher Duel Arena, set up a GE, destroy pking, and add a new trading system. It was all poorly done with poor research. Why isn't Jagex doing anything to remove these updates, if the majority of Runescape players are against them?

I hope they suffer with what they've done with the game as of late and learn that it wasn't the best way to handle the problems of Runescape.

Maybe Jagex should consider this too.

Sarcasm.png

That is just a pile of dung written in Microsoft Word...

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Well snake, it isn't so simple.

A lot of people have grown attached to the game. They don't want to quit - instead they want to fight to get their old Runescape back. The only thing people can do to voice their opinion is to put rants or suggestions on the Runescape boards, or make riots, and protestations.

You can ask them to quit as much as you want. They don't care what you want.

kudos to you sir \' \'

8a6769dab0.png