First pixel sig (excluding my ugly picture)

King_Rage

Hey before I go to bed :D ... its the arms that makes it look weird atm, and you might wanna add more definition into the body (Chest and stomach) .. Maybe a bigger shield. Hope you finish the shading sucessfully.

~Terley

vistame09copyhr8.png

I like the backround, maybe put a few bones and skulls somewhere there in the back? Just an idea. Anyway, the shield is WAY too small, and what type of sword is that? Also the head is a little disproportionate (too big). And as hiddel said, you should put the guy a little more on the side (maybe the left side and put your name and stats on the right) Hope this helps

I like the backround, maybe put a few bones and skulls somewhere there in the back? Just an idea. Anyway, the shield is WAY too small, and what type of sword is that? Also the head is a little disproportionate (too big). And as hiddel said, you should put the guy a little more on the side (maybe the left side and put your name and stats on the right) Hope this helps

It's a crystal dagger

maybe im just picky, but the legs look funny........it looks to me like you're wearing a rune plate leotard. the dragon leggs should be like pants. right now they look more like tights since tehre is no point where they go around your waist, if you know what i mean.......

but otherwise, great job. the shading on the legs is great.

panoramiadk9.gif

maybe im just picky, but the legs look funny........it looks to me like you're wearing a rune plate leotard. the dragon leggs should be like pants. right now they look more like tights since tehre is no point where they go around your waist, if you know what i mean.......

but otherwise, great job. the shading on the legs is great.

I know what you mean, I'll try and see if the shading helps that at all :P

I'll finish shading tonight and repost.

It's a crystal dagger

In that case make it a little shorter and thinner and give it a little bit of a blue tinge.(sp?) In other words give it a bit of a blue colour because atm it looks more like a steel sword

Better than your other drawing i must say. There is no point to where the...plate legs meet...is he a unic? that's the point i'm trying to make anyways :lol: Make shield bigger, and good job on the face! Better than the bloodshot eyes of the past. Shade all of it, make the legs bigger, and shade the bg a lil and you'll have a very good sig.

Theoldwipfinish2.gif

Only 27.. RIP Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, and Janice Joplin.

the legs should have a top to them. cos your trousers arent just things to cover your legs...... they also have another section. the same applys with plate legs.

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2