Getting Prayer Up - D Bones?

TigerBill

Are Drag Bones still the best value for money when it comes to levelling up Prayer? Because people seem to be complaining about the fact that killing green drags has become much more difficult with the revenants, has it had an impact on the price of the bones?

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

It wont effect the price of big bones, its just going to change the amount and quantity of people selling em. Because of The grand exchange, the prices wont be able to rise of lower, just getting it will take longer than usual cause not as many people are going to be selling em ::'

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10

It wont effect the price of big bones, its just going to change the amount and quantity of people selling em. Because of The grand exchange, the prices wont be able to rise of lower, just getting it will take longer than usual cause not as many people are going to be selling em ::'

errrrr prices can and do change with ge

but um, idk i saw a lot of people using d bones way back when they where over 2k ea so i assume theyre best

That makes sense. But I thought that Jagex used the grand exchange to raise and lower prices depending on the demand for the item? If this is the case then wouldn't D Bones rise in price? Seeing as there is a slower supply of them and people will be willing to pay more to get them.

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

lol dude , tanks jagex because i went ge to buy drag bone and even at max priuce 1.8 , i coudnt buy 200 ... then i wetn fally w 2

guess what the lower i saw was 2.5 each ... wow ,

today i did try to go get some by myself and those lvl 63 revenant doing 20-25 with each style is hard to get rid of !!!!

and guess what , i did use the tele pillar and its took me to wildy lvl 50 and 10-15 revenant 1 hitted me , wow how hard to get drag bone now ...

so yeah price will go up very very high , i woudnt be surprise in 1 month if they are at 3.5 each ...

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !