Top 10/20/30 Lists

Furious_F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psst tank, we asked eos to p2p mini war tonight, insta declined.

psst noob - When Eos and Corr had the same numbers we pretty much asked for a mini everyday - you declined everyone of them

Now that Eos is down to 100 members when corr is in the upper 100's you have no problem mini warring....and then you also wanted to make it p2p, which would give eos less numbers...it was also late at night lol (btw - jor got owned at mage arena :D)

Its funny Eos has a crap load less memebrs...yet we get the same pk turn outs

Eos > Corr

Ex-Council and Proud current member of Echo of Silence

EOSUnderbannerok.png

lol i know what your saying..i remember, when we were looking to fight corr and anarchy, they dd in chaos dwarfs :shock: from experiences corr only war/fight wen they know it wnt hert there rep or rank..o yeh tol was also with them and we won

no offence corr

edited for the benefit of the people tht cnt read :oops:

lol i know what your saying..i remember when we were looking to fight corr and anarchy n they made us come n take em at single in chaos dwarfs :shock: from experiences corr only war/fight wen they know it wnt hert there rep or rank..o yeh tol was also with them and we won

no offence corr

I have no idea what you just said.

lol i know what your saying..i remember when we were looking to fight corr and anarchy n they made us come n take em at single in chaos dwarfs :shock: from experiences corr only war/fight wen they know it wnt hert there rep or rank..o yeh tol was also with them and we won

no offence corr

You're expecting a post by an Exer member to be legible?

rofl @ Eos > Corr comment.

Corr > EoS. Corr has a higher hp and combat average, and are MUCH better pkers.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

no offence corr

Buying interpreter 10mil RS gps :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@22

no offence corr

think he just saying exer wanted to fight corruptiona and anarchy but got tired of waiting and found u at chaos dwarfs ddoted, and somethign about corruption only fights higher ranked clans so they get better rank?woot 10 mil plz? :$

out reqs are 108 combat.. and u gotta go through loads to get in now.. v hard to join but its worth it we want good members not just anyone..

ahahahahahhahahahahhhaha that was THE biggest load of shyt i'd ever seen. "v hard but its worth it we want good members not just anyone"

Ds will never have 'good' members

out reqs are 108 combat.. and u gotta go through loads to get in now.. v hard to join but its worth it we want good members not just anyone..

ahahahahahhahahahahhhaha that was THE biggest load of shyt i'd ever seen. "v hard but its worth it we want good members not just anyone"

umm [bleep] off please :roll:

no offence corr

think he just saying exer wanted to fight corruptiona and anarchy but got tired of waiting and found u at chaos dwarfs ddoted, and somethign about corruption only fights higher ranked clans so they get better rank?woot 10 mil plz? :$

If thats what he meant it isnt true, corr declared on DoA but DoA declined..... if you dont have acess to a clan's private forums you shouldnt be spreading rumors.

umm * off please :roll:

1.This is a discussion.By telling someone to F off because their opinion shows that the Combat reqs are going up but the iq reqs are going down.

2.Ds do have some good members,but is easily countered by many of your bad ones.

3.High reqs do not prove your members are good.Look at Kt and their high leveled members that log and tele and war cheat.

o well still better then bk scum losers.. they are soo gai look at ur post just then? ur prolly one of the bigest deick heads ever in rs world, weird bk dont boot u.. oh well ur leader is a tard too.

Wow and you're in Bk. Half of Bk voted to allow running if it seemed like Bk was losing :lol: I'm guessing about 50% of apps meeting requirements get declined now, so it's not that easy to get in :wink:

Proud Member of DS

both me- Slyde Whoosh level 104 mod (86 magic for magic req) I applied for cadets... 1 level from bk

DDS lev 115 with 99 range was declined as well as me... I got declined with 37 yes votes and 13 no... so now im helping my friends start a clan. If it doesnt move far in a month ill prob re apply for bk...

rofl @ Eos > Corr comment.

Corr > EoS. Corr has a higher hp and combat average, and are MUCH better pkers.

Our last 6 or So encounters have proved otherwise :roll:

Tdl had a higher ap and combat average...and we only lost 5 people in that war..averages don't matter, organization does.

BTW - Eos currently had 105 combat average with 87 hp average

Ex-Council and Proud current member of Echo of Silence

EOSUnderbannerok.png

F2p

1.Di-Just too hard to kill all the 99 hpers.

2.Bk-Best name callers

3.Gladz-Got stronger after war

4.Ds-Only thing keeping them back is timezone differences and attitude

5.The-Have to improve in war tactics,after losing to Trwf.

6.Rsd-Need to learn how to pk and use their levelsto their advtange

7.Anarchy-Hate them personally but can pull good numbers and decent levels

8.Corruption-Need to improve levels

9.Fom-Skills clan,need to improve levels and pk a bit more

10[Caution: Executable File]rcitum-Good numbers and levels-Need to fix some internal problems

11.Eos-Won 15 vs 15 tourney and pull good numbers

12.Lf-I dont care what you say.Ds is Aussie prime and ranked 4.Lf is Euro prime and ranked 12th.

13.Mori-Need to war more

14.Td-Despite losing alot,they can still put up some good fights

15.Lf/Pi/Awaken/St/Fear

P2p

1.Di

2.Rsd

3.Fom

4.Corr

5.Pi/Trwf

Wow and you're in Bk. Half of Bk voted to allow running if it seemed like Bk was losing :lol: I'm guessing about 50% of apps meeting requirements get declined now, so it's not that easy to get in :wink:

Erm that only applied for when we were in a non-planned pk run in and we were outnumbered in opts big time.

Can your spies not read or something? :oops:

Yep ^^

1. Di - They can't really go anywhere on levels, so thier time is running out.

2. Bk - Best organization of any clan.

3. Ds - I don't like em, but I can't deny that they are good.

4. Rsd - Levels just need to learn how to pk.

5. Gladz - Still not bad. I think they should be the first clan rsd declares on. Would be a good war.

6. The - Good clan, needs to pk more

7. Anarchy - I have seen them pk, and can't deny that they are good.

8. Exer - I have seen them get 270 opts to kill us in about an hour. Not bad.

9. Corr - Good numbers.

10. Titans - Same as ^^

Erm that only applied for when we were in a non-planned pk run in and we were outnumbered in opts big time.

Can your spies not read or something? :oops:

run run run as fast as you can, cause your never gonna fight outnumberd, where as just a few clans do, eg: DI & DS

Oh and from what I last heard, Viktor told me their spies are still there and still spying.