Best Setup for Ranging Blue Dragons

i_love_burritos

O.K here's the sitch, I want to range Blue Dragons in the Taverly Dungeon and I have 50 Range, what should I bring to eat and what should I wear etc...

Also if you think I should wait to get to range higher until I start killing em' ?

~Adr3nal~

<3:

I would wait till you get 70+ range to kill them.

To get to 70+ you can train at mossies or you can train at experiments/rock crabs. Use the bone bow and bone bolts

Once you get 70 I would say use a rune cbow and mith bolts.

I am at 88 range and even then bone bolts/bow takes a bit longer than you would expect. I was killing them slightly faster with mith (e) bolts.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Bring nothing and train range to AT LEAST 60 (higher rec.)

If you range now it would take long.

Bring the follow:

Maybe few sharks (not too much as you are in safespot)

Rune c'bow and mith or higher bolts

Anti dragonfire shield (the orange one will do)

If you are the lucky one who has Rangeboots and/or hat, bring it!

Otherwise Fremmenik Archer Helmet will do and the snake skin boots

(Archer ring if you have one)

Dragon Hide armor (best you can wear, depends on your range level).

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Okay I used this method being +70 ranged.

1 Ranged potions (2 doses)

I got to the dragons and used one dose then after half a inventory with the items I took the last dose and after full inventory I banked directly and repeated.

Gear: Black dragon hide + bone c bow and bolt of course.

igsig.png

You are far too weak to fight blue dragons. I am 83 ranger with robin and ranger and all that to have maxed range stats and I still think it is not worth it. I would suggest with the changes to simply train on green dragons. It would be best to get 60 range and red hide first. However, green dragons are far better to train on then blue dragons. They have low range def and are simply a lower lvl then blues. They have less health so more bones and hides. I have already seen a large increase out there. I used to pk against them but now you only have to worry about revenants which can't touch p2pers very well. Take an ectophial just in case.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

yup get +70 ranged, i would suggest you to get highest dragon hide armour you can + other bonuses if so.. and bone c'bow w/ bolts and head upto king lathas training field if you have done that quest (can't remember which) :-k

tsg-90-slayer.gif

I would suggest using Bone x-bow and bone bolt, full blue d-hide, and antidragon shield, it's not fast that way, but with Ava's acumulator/device you can range blue dragons from several safe-spots at the cost of max 100 gp/kill so the only limitation on your success should be the number of competing players. Each kill should take 1-2 minutes.

Bring only a few items of food, possibly a ranging potion, and one falador tele tab.

I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and yours. If you believe this add this to your sig. Dancing

martin_danio.png

Martin_Danio.png