99 fletching/cooking

sk1llz0fg0dz

The way I see it fletching/cooking capes are a good starter for other 99 skills. If someone can acheive them its a good confidence booster for other 99s. It doesnt really matter if people have no respect for them, which they shouldnt when compared with skills like runecrafting or mining, fishing etc.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

99 Fletching was my first 99. I wore the cape because it was better than my "I picked flax for 3 hours" cape(Obby Cape when flax was 100 ea). But before I got my 99 Fletching, I got 85 Mining(possibly a bigger accomplishment than 99 Fletching) in order to alch my 40k+ bows at the Heros Guild rune rocks.

In 2 months time, I had another 99. Attack by Slayer instead of PC. I instantly housed my Fletch cape when I got that cape. Then in about another month, I got my first "real" 99, Prayer. I've worn either that cape or the Fire Cape I got in September ever since, seeing as my only other 99s are Fletching and the 4 Melee stats.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Uhh... Well people are cheap so they'd go for the cheapest, fastest way to achieve something, at almost no matter what the cost.. and Respectable capes... there is no respect in games, only in real life :S sorry.

Well personally, uhmm about the skill capes.. I personally have no problem with people only getting those 2 capes for a trimmed skill cape for it's bonuses maybe, but it's just what they want.

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

I think all 99s deserve a degree of respect. Granted, cook and fletch are easy 99s but you wouldn't believe how many people can't stay focused for that month to get the level.

ill say, i cant even stay focused for 70 agility :XD:

most people with rares or alot of wealth and want a skill cape will do anything for one, including purchase their way to 99. if it was prayer im stunned as that is so expensive it costs me 800k-1m just to goto 53->60 and thats 1/3 of my wealth. they do however get respect for 99 cook/fletchjust not as much as the other capes. i would give alot respect to a cooking cape knowing he/she's fishin was high or 99 also. vice versa to fletching and woodcuttig.

Popoto.~<3