Pixel Attempt (V4 w/Text (test)

Neishc

Oh that shark is quite nice :) Really liking how this is turning out

Thanks! :D Umm I gotta change the colour of the sky..and add stars and a moon, what else?

Thanks everyone <3:

I agree with Red.

Maybe put like a small scene, like ants climbing down the side onto a little boat in the water? lol

Keep it up!

~S

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Oh that shark is quite nice :) Really liking how this is turning out

Thanks! :D Umm I gotta change the colour of the sky..and add stars and a moon, what else?

Thanks everyone <3:

I agree with Red.

Maybe put like a small scene, like ants climbing down the side onto a little boat in the water? lol

Keep it up!

~S

Yeah not a bad idea :)

I keep failing at his face :(

Proud 6 year veteran

You been playing for six years? :S

neielzsig.png

Yup. Started December 14th 2001.

I suck at hands... I can some what do faces =/ lol

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

looks really good man! I like the festive shark <3:

looks really good man! I like the festive shark <3:

You like the text?

<3:

Well imo, it dosnt match the whole idea very well =/ like a shark and the elegant text...

Thats just me though. Try something more... bold..

Well imo, it dosnt match the whole idea very well =/ like a shark and the elegant text...

Yeah fair enough, I see where you're coming from. Just used that text for contrast.

Dunno, probably looks Sh*t.

Lookin' good so far, but some more shading and it'll look great (I like shading if you hadn't noticed)

Unfortunately i'm crap at shading ::' But I can certainly try, on the shark more you mean?

neielzsig.png

to fill in all the space, i think you should have a lot of birds and animals running away to emphasize the rather large shark in the water.

few pointers..

-sharky needs some fins

-the dude needs another leg, perhaps not as straight as the other one, looks a bit...odd

-draw another arm in there, and change the position of the one that you already are using

-unless he's floating on an island, don't cover it up with water

-add more to the background, it looks too flat

-the *splash* looks a bit more like lice flying off of mr sharky

-add a face if you're not already going to.

-last thing, if this were real, that fishing pole would fall into the water, imo stick it in the ground!

oh, and merry christmas ;D

fmsignatureqa0.png

Linework credit goes to someone else who's name escapes me...

Good character style, there is not much you need to improve on it. Your shark is very 3D, so perhaps work on your background being a bit more 3D as well.

Maybe make your character surprised, or with a simple "?" over his head like "oh, is that a fish trying to get my attention..?"

Definitely work on the water, it needs to be very wavy and splashy since the shark is moving it a lot. Make the sky less empty, add clouds, sun, rain maybe.

I like your grass effect on the stuff on it, add some dark dashes to make it seem less like a rug.

Nice text on the last one.

P.S.: There is much that Serious Cat could learn from Festive Shark.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Good character style, there is not much you need to improve on it. Your shark is very 3D, so perhaps work on your background being a bit more 3D as well.

Maybe make your character surprised, or with a simple "?" over his head like "oh, is that a fish trying to get my attention..?"

Definitely work on the water, it needs to be very wavy and splashy since the shark is moving it a lot. Make the sky less empty, add clouds, sun, rain maybe.

I like your grass effect on the stuff on it, add some dark dashes to make it seem less like a rug.

Nice text on the last one.

P.S.: There is much that Serious Cat could learn from Festive Shark.

Haha :D Thanks so much for posting Xman, really helpful stuff. I'm sort of half editing it / half getting ready for Xmas dinner.

Happy Christmas :)

neielzsig.png

woah that kicks [wagon] :shock: thats soo cool maybe shade the water and the air in the air make it more light on top and darker the more you go down. and with the water dont let the air be seen trough the water but so far it kicks [wagon]:)

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

woah that kicks [wagon] :shock: thats soo cool maybe shade the water and the air in the air make it more light on top and darker the more you go down. and with the water dont let the air be seen trough the water but so far it kicks [wagon]:)

:anxious:

THANK YOU :XD:

Made my rather grim day. 364 days until Christmas guys! :shock:

neielzsig.png